Exercise meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Exercise.
- (noun) : systematic training by multiple repetitions
- (verb) : learn by repetition
- (noun) : the act of using
- (verb) : put to use
- (noun) : a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
- (noun) : the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit
- (noun) : (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches
- (verb) : do physical exercise
- (verb) : give a workout to
- (noun) : an action, often used negatively and without consequences
You can't get rid of it with exercise alone. You can do the most vigorous exercise and only burn up 300 calories in an hour. If you've got fat on your body, the exercise firms and tones the muscles. But when you use that tape measure, what makes it bigger? It's the fat!
More words related to the meanings of Exercise
More words from Urdu related to Exercise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exercise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زچگیکٹھن تائیمحنت مشقت کرنابڑھاکُوفعلمرحلہذیقعمل درآمدسرگرمیآزمائش کا عمَلمہارتدقتمزدورپرشرممشقت اٹھانابلانوکریزورانجام دیناجانفشانیپرکھمشکلجھمیلاکار کنحفاظتجانچکام کرناکاجعمل کرناسعیکامروگپخجان فشانیہوشياریآزمائشمشقوضع حملسختیجدبڑھائی میں بہت جان مارناعملپیچصعوبتمحاورہجاں فشانیمُقَدمہہوشیاریجتنامحنت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exercise
What are the meanings of Exercise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exercise in Urdu are محنت - mehnat, مشق - mashq, ورزش - warzish, مشق کرنا - mashq karna and مشاقی - mashshaaqi. To understand how would you translate the word Exercise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exercise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exercise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exercise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exercise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exercise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exercise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exercise?
Meanings of exercise are محنت - mehnat, مشق - mashq, ورزش - warzish, مشق کرنا - mashq karna and مشاقی - mashshaaqi
Whats the definition of exercise?
Definition of the exercise are
- systematic training by multiple repetitions
- learn by repetition
- the act of using
- put to use
- a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit
- (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches
- do physical exercise
- give a workout to
- an action, often used negatively and without consequences
What is the synonym of exercise?
Synonym of word exercise are labour, practicing, exercised, hard work, periblem, exercising, exertion, adulating, muscularize, diligence
What are the idioms related to exercise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exercise.
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
- Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it
- Not knowledge but practice
- Practice makes perfect
- Use maketh mastery
What are the quotes with word exercise?
Here are the quotes with the word exercise in them
- Old minds are like old horses you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order. — John Adams
- There is no age, height, or weight requirement to skate. It is good exercise no matter what your age is. If you want to be competitive, most start young. But, I practice with many adult competitors. — Nancy Kerrigan
- You can't get rid of it with exercise alone. You can do the most vigorous exercise and only burn up 300 calories in an hour. If you've got fat on your body, the exercise firms and tones the muscles. But when you use that tape measure, what makes it bigger? It's the fat! — Jack LaLanne
- Let each man exercise the art he knows. — Aristophanes