Exhilaration meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Exhilaration.
- (noun) : the feeling of lively and cheerful joy
I always liked the magic of poetry but now I'm just starting to see behind the curtain of even the best poets, how they've used, tried and tested craft to create the illusion. Wonderful feeling of exhilaration to finally be there.
More words from Urdu related to Exhilaration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exhilaration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Exhilaration
What are the meanings of Exhilaration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exhilaration in Urdu are کیف - kaef and سرور - suruur. To understand how would you translate the word Exhilaration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exhilaration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exhilaration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exhilaration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exhilaration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exhilaration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exhilaration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exhilaration?
Meanings of exhilaration are کیف - kaef and سرور - suruur
Whats the definition of exhilaration?
Definition of the exhilaration are
- the feeling of lively and cheerful joy
What is the synonym of exhilaration?
Synonym of word exhilaration are kiev, caff, keef, revel, intoxication, funnel, server, rapture, pleasure, glee
What are the idioms related to exhilaration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exhilaration.
- Life would be too smooth without rules in it
What are the quotes with word exhilaration?
Here are the quotes with the word exhilaration in them
- But if people want to swim in the Thames, if they want to take their lives into their own hands, then they should be able to do so with all the freedom and exhilaration of our woad-painted ancestors. — Boris Johnson
- I always liked the magic of poetry but now I'm just starting to see behind the curtain of even the best poets, how they've used, tried and tested craft to create the illusion. Wonderful feeling of exhilaration to finally be there. — David Knopfler
- The mystic purchases a moment of exhilaration with a lifetime of confusion and the confusion is infectious and destructive. It is confusing and destructive to try and explain anything in terms of anything else, poetry in terms of psychology. — Basil Bunting