Exhort meanings in Urdu
Exhort meanings in Urdu is نصیحت Exhort in Urdu. More meanings of exhort, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exhort.
- (verb) : force or impel in an indicated direction
- (verb) : spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
We call ourselves public servants but I'll tell you this: we as public servants must set an example for the rest of the nation. It is hypocritical for the public official to admonish and exhort the people to uphold the common good.
More words from Urdu related to Exhort
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exhort meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Exhort
What are the meanings of Exhort in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exhort in Urdu is نصیحت - nasiihat. To understand how would you translate the word Exhort in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exhort or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exhort synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exhort. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exhort in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exhort in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exhort with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exhort?
Meaning of exhort is نصیحت - nasiihat
Whats the definition of exhort?
Definition of the exhort are
- force or impel in an indicated direction
- spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
What is the synonym of exhort?
Synonym of word exhort are warning, guidance, advisement, premonishment, counsel, premonition, advisedness, admonition, lesson, exhorts
What are the idioms related to exhort?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exhort.
- It is safer to hear and take counsel than to give it
- A good example is the best sermon
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- Advice none to marry or go to war
- Advice when most needed is least heeded
What are the quotes with word exhort?
Here are the quotes with the word exhort in them
- We call ourselves public servants but I'll tell you this: we as public servants must set an example for the rest of the nation. It is hypocritical for the public official to admonish and exhort the people to uphold the common good. — Barbara Jordan
- I exhort you also to take part in the great combat, which is the combat of life, and greater than every other earthly conflict. — Plato