Exhortation meanings in Urdu
Exhortation meanings in Urdu is نصیحت Exhortation in Urdu. More meanings of exhortation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exhortation.
- (noun) : a communication intended to urge or persuade the recipients to take some action
- (noun) : the act of exhorting; an earnest attempt at persuasion
More words from Urdu related to Exhortation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exhortation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Exhortation
What are the meanings of Exhortation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exhortation in Urdu is نصیحت - nasiihat. To understand how would you translate the word Exhortation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exhortation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exhortation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exhortation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exhortation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exhortation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exhortation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exhortation?
Meaning of exhortation is نصیحت - nasiihat
Whats the definition of exhortation?
Definition of the exhortation are
- a communication intended to urge or persuade the recipients to take some action
- the act of exhorting; an earnest attempt at persuasion
What is the synonym of exhortation?
Synonym of word exhortation are testacy, guidance, advisement, monition, advice, premonition, adhortation, warning, lesson, exhort
What are the idioms related to exhortation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exhortation.
- It is safer to hear and take counsel than to give it
- A good example is the best sermon
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- Advice none to marry or go to war
- Advice when most needed is least heeded
What are the quotes with word exhortation?
Here is the quote with the word exhortation in them
- The mere assemblage of peace loving people to interchange convincing reasons for their common faith, mere exhortation and argument to the public in favor of peace in general fall short of the mark. — Elihu Root