Exist meanings in Urdu
Exist meanings in Urdu is جینا Exist in Urdu. More meanings of exist, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exist.
- (verb) : support oneself
- (verb) : have an existence, be extant
No enterprise can exist for itself alone. It ministers to some great need, it performs some great service, not for itself, but for others or failing therein, it ceases to be profitable and ceases to exist.
More words from Urdu related to Exist
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exist meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Exist in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Exist
What are the meanings of Exist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exist in Urdu is جینا - jiina. To understand how would you translate the word Exist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exist?
Meaning of exist is جینا - jiina
Whats the definition of exist?
Definition of the exist are
- support oneself
- have an existence, be extant
What is the synonym of exist?
Synonym of word exist are gena, jaina, jena
What are the idioms with the word exist?
Here are the idioms with the word exist in them.
- Dread and affection never exist together
- Neither good nor bad can exist separately
What are the idioms related to exist?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exist.
- Dishonour is worse than death
- He that hath lost his credit is dead to the world
- Who live medically lives miserably
What are the quotes with word exist?
Here are the quotes with the word exist in them
- No enterprise can exist for itself alone. It ministers to some great need, it performs some great service, not for itself, but for others or failing therein, it ceases to be profitable and ceases to exist. — Calvin Coolidge
- Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love. It is unselfish therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it. — Mary Baker Eddy
- The components of anxiety, stress, fear, and anger do not exist independently of you in the world. They simply do not exist in the physical world, even though we talk about them as if they do. — Wayne Dyer
- He who would do good to another must do it in Minute Particulars: general Good is the plea of the scoundrel, hypocrite, and flatterer, for Art and Science cannot exist but in minutely organized Particulars. — William Blake