Exorcist meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exorcist.
- (noun) : someone who practices exorcism
- (noun) : one of the minor orders in the unreformed Western Church but now suppressed in the Roman Catholic Church
More words from Urdu related to Exorcist
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exorcist meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Exorcist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exorcist in Urdu is اوجھا - ojha. To understand how would you translate the word Exorcist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exorcist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exorcist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exorcist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exorcist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exorcist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exorcist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exorcist?
Meaning of exorcist is اوجھا - ojha
Whats the definition of exorcist?
Definition of the exorcist are
- someone who practices exorcism
- one of the minor orders in the unreformed Western Church but now suppressed in the Roman Catholic Church
What is the synonym of exorcist?
Synonym of word exorcist are absurd, necromancer, magician, enchanter, conjurer, sorcerer, sooth sayer
What are the quotes with word exorcist?
Here are the quotes with the word exorcist in them
- I loved Alien, and I loved Carrie, and I loved The Exorcist - those were big movies for me. They were just brilliantly done, and unusual, and they all took horror to some new place. — Lawrence Kasdan
- And the sad truth is that nobody wants me to write comedy. The Exorcist not only ended that career, it expunged all memory of its existence. — William Peter Blatty