Expect meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Expect.
- (verb) : look forward to the probable occurrence of
- (verb) : be pregnant with
- (verb) : regard something as probable or likely
- (verb) : look forward to the birth of a child
- (verb) : consider reasonable or due
- (verb) : consider obligatory; request and expect
I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that's the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever.
More words from Urdu related to Expect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Expect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Expect in it
What are the meanings of Expect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Expect in Urdu are راہ تکنا - raah takna, کھڑا رہنا - khara raehna and امید کرنا - ummiid karna. To understand how would you translate the word Expect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Expect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Expect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Expect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Expect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Expect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Expect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by expect?
Meanings of expect are راہ تکنا - raah takna, کھڑا رہنا - khara raehna and امید کرنا - ummiid karna
Whats the definition of expect?
Definition of the expect are
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
- be pregnant with
- regard something as probable or likely
- look forward to the birth of a child
- consider reasonable or due
- consider obligatory; request and expect
What is the synonym of expect?
Synonym of word expect are ween, wait for, stay, foretaste, anticipate, hope
What are the idioms with the word expect?
Here are the idioms with the word expect in them.
- Bear with evil and expect good
- Do not expect friends to do for you what you can do for yourslef
- Gather thistles expect pickles
- What you have done to another you may expect from another
- You must not expect old heads upon young shoulders
What are the quotes with word expect?
Here are the quotes with the word expect in them
- I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that's the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever. — Ringo Starr
- I just believe that the feeling of wonder is amazing. I am pushing myself as far as I can humanly push myself... I can only hope for the best and expect the worse. — David Blaine
- For me, I don't expect to have a really amazing meal each time I dine out. Having a good meal with your loved ones - that's what makes the experience. — Wolfgang Puck
- Always expect the unexpected. Right around Thanksgiving, when the new Alex Cross will be out. It's called Four Blind Mice and it's a pretty amazing story about several murders inside the military. — James Patterson