Experienced meanings in Urdu
Experienced meanings in Urdu are کہنہ مشق, خرانٹ, جہاں دیدہ, کار آزمودہ, تجربہ کار, پختہ, پختہ کار, پکا, مجرب, پرانا, پورا Experienced in Urdu. More meanings of experienced, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Experienced.
- (adjective) : having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter.
More words related to the meanings of Experienced
More words from Urdu related to Experienced
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Experienced meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موتناسیلاب زدہکہنہہوشيارمضبوطواقعیاصلمکمل طور پرعاقلخاصہپکا ہواپائيداراٹوٹزمانہٴ دراز کاپکیسَالَمکامیابغائرتَکمِيل يافتَہنیزہ بازیآزمودہ کارتصحیح کرناعازمخیر اندیشیقینیپختہ ہوناجنگ آزمودہ سپاہیکار گرپرانے زمانےسستعالمسمپورنآزمودہبھرا ہوامِقدارسیاناایکجڑاتُندجھنڈاطبع زادمُجَرّبتمامگلاژرفمحکمکل کاحقواجب تعظیممناسب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Experienced
What are the meanings of Experienced in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Experienced in Urdu are پورا - puura, پختہ - pukhtah, مجرب - mujarrab, پکا - pakka, تجربہ کار - tajribah kaar, پرانا - puraana, پختہ کار - pukhtah kaar, خرانٹ - khurraant, جہاں دیدہ - jahaan diidah and کار آزمودہ - kaar aazmuudah. To understand how would you translate the word Experienced in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Experienced or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Experienced synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Experienced. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Experienced in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Experienced in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Experienced with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by experienced?
Meanings of experienced are پورا - puura, پختہ - pukhtah, مجرب - mujarrab, پکا - pakka, تجربہ کار - tajribah kaar, پرانا - puraana, پختہ کار - pukhtah kaar, خرانٹ - khurraant, جہاں دیدہ - jahaan diidah and کار آزمودہ - kaar aazmuudah
Whats the definition of experienced?
Definition of the experienced are
- having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
What is the synonym of experienced?
Synonym of word experienced are pieceless, solemnest, empiric, right, total, experimentist, deep, fast, outmoded, perfect
What are the idioms related to experienced?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word experienced.
- Through and through
- He that has travelled for knows much
- Ye should be king of your word
- You can never consider that as your own which can be changed
- Joe miller
What are the quotes with word experienced?
Here are the quotes with the word experienced in them
- It's not the normal way to look at things but I experienced death at a really young age and because of that it's been part of my mental landscape that death is really very possible. — Cate Blanchett
- About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter. — Jane Pauley
- I have experienced some amazing food! Yet when I think about the most luxurious and exquisite meals I have had, visions of simple food made from a few natural ingredients are what most excite me. — Mark Hyman
- Having my first number one single and being able to travel to places I've never been before has been amazing. The tour was also fantastic. There are so many things which I've experienced this year which I never even dreamed of. — Gareth Gates