Explode meanings in Urdu
Explode meanings in Urdu is پھٹنا Explode in Urdu. More meanings of explode, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Explode.
- (verb) : burst outward, usually with noise
- (verb) : burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- (verb) : cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- (verb) : increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner
- (verb) : show a violent emotional reaction
- (verb) : drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
- (verb) : destroy by exploding
- (verb) : be unleashed; emerge with violence or noise
- (verb) : show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
- (verb) : cause to burst as a result of air pressure; of stop consonants like /p/, /t/, and /k/
More words from Urdu related to Explode
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Explode meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسکاناھٹناتڑاقے کابزور الگ کرنااُچھلناشگافکھلناچِرناچرناکمانتوڑناشگاف کرناکھسوٹنامرد خداشگاف ڈالناپھاڑ ڈالناچھلانگ لگاناپھوڑناچٹخبڑادو حصے ہونااچھلناٹوٹنااشکپھٹناعلیحدگیعلیحدہ کرناکڑکناحقیروجود میں آناغضبناک ہوناپھٹ سےسانسجدا ہوناچشمہٹوٹٹوٹ جاناچمٹا یا سٹا رہناگرجناچر جانالچکناجھنجلاناکاٹناکڑاکے کادو لخت کرناعینپھانکٹکڑے ٹکڑے کرناچمٹنا چپکناپھیلنا ...
What are the meanings of Explode in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Explode in Urdu is پھٹنا - phuutna. To understand how would you translate the word Explode in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Explode or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Explode synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Explode. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Explode in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Explode in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Explode with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by explode?
Meaning of explode is پھٹنا - phuutna
Whats the definition of explode?
Definition of the explode are
- burst outward, usually with noise
- burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner
- show a violent emotional reaction
- drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
- destroy by exploding
- be unleashed; emerge with violence or noise
- show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
- cause to burst as a result of air pressure; of stop consonants like /p/, /t/, and /k/
What is the synonym of explode?
Synonym of word explode are divaricate, burst, bursting, cleave, break, bursiform, rive, rip, crack, break up
What are the quotes with word explode?
Here are the quotes with the word explode in them
- If you explode onto the scene at a very young age, there are so many people pulling you in different directions. It takes time to recalibrate and see what's important. — Clive Owen
- So many women keep their anger inside and let it build until they explode and then people blow them off again. — Rosalind Wiseman
- I think, my generation, it's hard to have hope when you got a $700-trillion derivatives debt to pay and a bubble about to explode and $500 trillion worth of GDP. — Shia LaBeouf
- I intend to explode the myths about myself and get down to the real truth about the legend that is Batman. — Bob Kane