Extent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Extent.
- (noun) : the distance or area or volume over which something extends
- (noun) : the point or degree to which something extends
I'm not a rock star. Sure I am, to a certain extent because of the situation, but when kids ask me how it feels to be a rock star, I say leave me alone, I'm not a rock star. I'm not in it for the fame, I'm in it because I like to play.
More words related to the meanings of Extent
More words from Urdu related to Extent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Extent
What are the meanings of Extent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extent in Urdu are وسعت - wusat, پہنچ - pahonch and بساط - bisaat. To understand how would you translate the word Extent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extent?
Meanings of extent are وسعت - wusat, پہنچ - pahonch and بساط - bisaat
Whats the definition of extent?
Definition of the extent are
- the distance or area or volume over which something extends
- the point or degree to which something extends
What is the synonym of extent?
Synonym of word extent are spread, capacity, dilatation, space, admission, comprehensiveness, scope, access, quantity, arrival
What are the idioms with the word extent?
Here are the idioms with the word extent in them.
- A vast extent of marsh
What are the idioms related to extent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extent.
- Above beyond price
- A good man can do no more harm than a sheep
- According to one's lights
- Ask about it and you will learn
- Follow the river and you will find the sea
What are the quotes with word extent?
Here are the quotes with the word extent in them
- I love my government not least for the extent to which it leaves me alone. — John Updike
- I'm not a rock star. Sure I am, to a certain extent because of the situation, but when kids ask me how it feels to be a rock star, I say leave me alone, I'm not a rock star. I'm not in it for the fame, I'm in it because I like to play. — Eddie Van Halen
- The English Bible - a book which, if everything else in our language should perish, would alone suffice to show the whole extent of its beauty and power. — Thomas B.Macaulay
- The question of whether or to what extent human activities are causing global warming is not a matter of ideology, let alone of belief. The issue is simply one of risk management. — Malcolm Turnbull