Extraordinary meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Extraordinary.
- (adjective satellite) : (of an official) serving an unusual or special function in addition to those of the regular officials
- (adjective satellite) : far more than usual or expected
- (adjective) : beyond what is ordinary or usual; highly unusual or exceptional or remarkable
More words related to the meanings of Extraordinary
More words from Urdu related to Extraordinary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extraordinary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طرہصدرخوف ناکحق دار ہونانشان دارآسانقطعیخیالیقابلانوٹھاننگاحسنکھوٹا سکہجانیدیوہیکلتنگخاکسارناچارقیادتفالتوڈھکاناواقفاجنبیعلیحدہفریدمیجرپھیلا ہوااعجوبہکنگالٹھٹولیانرالاخلاف دستورشکستہ حالبے طورپیارابے زرغیر حقیقیطویل افسانوی نثرنایاببے ڈھنگاحاجت مندخاصبہت خاصکِسی مِثال کے مُتعَلِقمعروفبے جانا بوجھامرکزیرُعب دارآتمصريح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extraordinary
What are the meanings of Extraordinary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extraordinary in Urdu are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, غریب - ghariib, خاص - khaas, عجیب - ajiib and خلاف معمول - khelaaf e mamuul. To understand how would you translate the word Extraordinary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extraordinary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extraordinary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extraordinary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extraordinary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extraordinary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extraordinary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extraordinary?
Meanings of extraordinary are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, غریب - ghariib, خاص - khaas, عجیب - ajiib and خلاف معمول - khelaaf e mamuul
Whats the definition of extraordinary?
Definition of the extraordinary are
- (of an official) serving an unusual or special function in addition to those of the regular officials
- far more than usual or expected
- beyond what is ordinary or usual; highly unusual or exceptional or remarkable
What is the synonym of extraordinary?
Synonym of word extraordinary are absinthial, poor, apicular, anomalist, majestical, oparcular, odd, abnormous, weirding, vesiculous
What are the idioms related to extraordinary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extraordinary.
- An ugly situation
- Out of common
- Queer fish
- At the head of
- In particular
What are the quotes with word extraordinary?
Here are the quotes with the word extraordinary in them
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck
- Genius is present in every age, but the men carrying it within them remain benumbed unless extraordinary events occur to heat up and melt the mass so that it flows forth. — Denis Diderot
- I think it's quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I'm Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends. — Colin Firth
- I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. — John F.Kennedy