Extravagant meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Extravagant.
- (adjective satellite) : recklessly wasteful
- (adjective satellite) : unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings
As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws.
More words related to the meanings of Extravagant
More words from Urdu related to Extravagant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extravagant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ریل پیلشدت سےحد سے زیادہبھگوناردیشیخی بازمسرفانہکاٹھ کباڑوافرنرالالچابے اثرلکھ لٹفضولشر بارمسدودکوڑاآرام طلببے فائدہناشائستہافراطاندھا دھندتر بتر کرناناکارہفاحشاسرافبے ضرورپرجوشلاحاصلرندانہغیر کار آمدنہایتناحقبہت زیادہنقصان رساںکاٹھ کَباڑ کاآوارہ بچہنا مطلوبخلاف تہذیبفضول خرچی کرنااڑاؤکڑابے ہودہبے پردہنکھٹوبے موضوعبے تحاشااکارتفضول خرچغیر ناقدانہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extravagant
|Vacant frivolities||بد مزہ یا فضول ناکارہ|
What are the meanings of Extravagant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extravagant in Urdu are اندھا دھند - andha dhund, فضول - fuzuul, فضول خرچ - fuzuul kharch and مسدود - masduud. To understand how would you translate the word Extravagant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extravagant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extravagant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extravagant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extravagant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extravagant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extravagant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extravagant?
Meanings of extravagant are اندھا دھند - andha dhund, فضول - fuzuul, فضول خرچ - fuzuul kharch and مسدود - masduud
Whats the definition of extravagant?
Definition of the extravagant are
- recklessly wasteful
- unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings
What is the synonym of extravagant?
Synonym of word extravagant are indraught, junky, prodigal, blocking, indiscriminately, high flying, lavish, blocked, indiscrete, outre
What are the idioms related to extravagant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extravagant.
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Reason is apt to be of more avail than blind force
- Buy what you do not want and you will sell what you cannot spare
- Good harvests make men prodigal bad ones provident
- Great spenders are bad lenders
What are the quotes with word extravagant?
Here are the quotes with the word extravagant in them
- People say I'm extravagant because I want to be surrounded by beauty. But tell me, who wants to be surrounded by garbage? — Imelda Marcos
- I always say you can never be extravagant with beauty. Beauty is God made real. Beauty is life. — Imelda Marcos
- As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws. — David Brainerd
- But maybe music was not intended to satisfy the curious definiteness of man. Maybe it is better to hope that music may always be transcendental language in the most extravagant sense. — Charles Ives