Extremely meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Extremely.
- (adverb) : to an extreme degree
- (adverb) : to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect
My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that.
My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her.
More words related to the meanings of Extremely
More words from Urdu related to Extremely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extremely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آخری حوالہذاتآخری سراتاریپایاںقُوَّت حیات والاکاملاًبھاری بھرکمکثیرٹھوسدکھاوٹ والاحد سے زیادہزبردستانتہاآخرشنمایاںبڑابلوے کاکنارافضولتمام یا پورا کرنازور آورزیادہپوراکھودناتیزکافیکٹھنبہ افراطان انتلاانتہاتر بتر کرناغیر محدودشرمناکدمبرداشت ہونامکمل طور پرتندپرلے سرے کیقطعیمحدود کرناجِس سے نبٹنا مُشکل ہوحلیمبے شمارچاقجاریبردبارفراواںبھر پوروزن دار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extremely
What are the meanings of Extremely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extremely in Urdu are نہایت - nihaayat, بے حد - bey had and شدید - shadiid. To understand how would you translate the word Extremely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extremely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extremely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extremely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extremely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extremely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extremely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extremely?
Meanings of extremely are نہایت - nihaayat, بے حد - bey had and شدید - shadiid
Whats the definition of extremely?
Definition of the extremely are
- to an extreme degree
- to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect
What is the synonym of extremely?
Synonym of word extremely are exceedingly, immeasured, stringent, awfully, wild eyed, immanely, severe, unboundably, vitally, boundless
What are the idioms related to extremely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extremely.
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
- A shooting pain
- Break one heart
What are the quotes with word extremely?
Here are the quotes with the word extremely in them
- My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that. — Emeril Lagasse
- For people who are really talented, what you don't say becomes extremely important. You have to judge what to say and what to leave alone so you can let the talent develop. — Itzhak Perlman
- My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her. — Ron Livingston
- It's great when people appreciate your work, but I don't know how seriously to take it. The amazing thing is that I found something so early that I can support myself doing, and that can even be extremely lucrative, but I love it either way. — Adrien Brody