Faced meanings in Urdu
Faced meanings in Urdu is سامنا کرنا پڑا Faced in Urdu. More meanings of faced, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Faced.
- (adjective) : having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination
More words from Urdu related to Faced
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Faced meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Faced in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Faced in Urdu is سامنا کرنا پڑا. To understand how would you translate the word Faced in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Faced or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Faced synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Faced. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Faced in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Faced in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Faced with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by faced?
Meaning of faced is سامنا کرنا پڑا
Whats the definition of faced?
Definition of the faced are
- having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination
What is the synonym of faced?
Synonym of word faced are confronted, affronted
What are the quotes with word faced?
Here are the quotes with the word faced in them
- I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems. — Whitney Houston
- Us investigators who went out into the field were faced on occasion with a lot of anger, by people saying why has it taken you five or six year to come and see me? — Tony Greig
- Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves. — Derek Walcott
- The abduction of a child is a tragedy. No one can fully understand or appreciate what a parent goes through at such a time, unless they have faced a similar tragedy. Every parent responds differently. Each parent copes with this nightmare in the best way he or she knows how. — John Walsh