Faceless meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Faceless.
- (adjective) : without a face or identity
It's not a case of 'look at me in my car' it's more, 'look at the car'. I like the idea of other people enjoying them, because everything has become a bit faceless and nobody likes the motor car any more.
I deeply believe that if the Australian Labor Party, a party of which I have been a proud member for more than 30 years, is to have the best future for our nation, then it must change fundamentally its culture and to end the power of faceless men. Australia must be governed by the people, not by the factions.
More words from Urdu related to Faceless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Faceless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Faceless
What are the meanings of Faceless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Faceless in Urdu are بے نام - bey naam and انجان - an jaan. To understand how would you translate the word Faceless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Faceless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Faceless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Faceless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Faceless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Faceless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Faceless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by faceless?
Meanings of faceless are بے نام - bey naam and انجان - an jaan
Whats the definition of faceless?
Definition of the faceless are
- without a face or identity
What is the synonym of faceless?
Synonym of word faceless are namelessly, unsung, without reputation, nameless, john doe, innominate, anonymous, incognitant, unknowable, uninformed
What are the idioms related to faceless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word faceless.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- A black man being called mr white
- A small shop may have a good trade
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
What are the quotes with word faceless?
Here are the quotes with the word faceless in them
- It's not a case of 'look at me in my car' it's more, 'look at the car'. I like the idea of other people enjoying them, because everything has become a bit faceless and nobody likes the motor car any more. — Jay Kay
- Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended. — George W.Bush
- I deeply believe that if the Australian Labor Party, a party of which I have been a proud member for more than 30 years, is to have the best future for our nation, then it must change fundamentally its culture and to end the power of faceless men. Australia must be governed by the people, not by the factions. — Kevin Rudd
- How can faceless bureaucrats in an intelligence agency deny brave soldiers a chance to tell the truth? — Curt Weldon