Faint meanings in Urdu
Faint meanings in Urdu are چکرانا, دھیما, پھیکا, غش کھانا, مدھم, ضعیف, بَد حَواس ہو جانا, دھندلا جانا, جی چھوڑنا, بے ہوش ہو جانا, غَش کھا جانا Faint in Urdu. More meanings of faint, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Faint.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking clarity or distinctness
- (noun) : a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- (verb) : pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- (adjective satellite) : lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- (adjective satellite) : indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- (adjective satellite) : deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
Two qualities are indispensable: first, an intellect that, even in the darkest hour, retains some glimmerings of the inner light which leads to truth and second, the courage to follow this faint light wherever it may lead.
More words related to the meanings of Faint
More words from Urdu related to Faint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Faint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خمیدہاتفاق سے ہوجاناپلا ہوابردھپلپلاجھولاپیلاڈھیلاغیر واضحبے رونق ہو جانادھندلے طور سےمعتدلناقابل فہمبے جانلَڑکھَڑاتا ہُواضعیف العقلضبط کرناشتریلَڑکھَڑاناسہولت سےگراں سَریروگیلاناسمجھپرچانابوڑھاپھیکا پڑنامضمحلبینائسوزِش نہ کَرنے والاسدھایا ہواخرانٹپولاعاجزخاصابے آب کرناپرا گندہبے رونقسرمئمعتدل کرناکسبیپھرناپروا نہ کرناسیٹھاڈگمگاناافراط سےروکناسستبوجھلروشن کرناکھلانڈھال ...
Idiom with the word Faint in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Faint
|The axe goes to the wood where it borrowed its helve||جِس کا کھانا اسی کو غرانا|
|Ye have a ready mouth for a ripe cherry||پکی پکائی کھانا چاہتے ہو|
What are the meanings of Faint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Faint in Urdu are پھیکا - phiika, مدھم - maddham, دھیما - dhiima, ضعیف - zaiif, غش کھانا - ghash khaana and چکرانا - chakraana. To understand how would you translate the word Faint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Faint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Faint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Faint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Faint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Faint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Faint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by faint?
Meanings of faint are پھیکا - phiika, مدھم - maddham, دھیما - dhiima, ضعیف - zaiif, غش کھانا - ghash khaana and چکرانا - chakraana
Whats the definition of faint?
Definition of the faint are
- lacking clarity or distinctness
- a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
What is the synonym of faint?
Synonym of word faint are jejune, mellow, pithless, insipid, faded, laggard, old, grey, dim, temperate
What are the idioms with the word faint?
Here are the idioms with the word faint in them.
- No one attains the highest position by being faint hearted
What are the idioms related to faint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word faint.
- Great boast small roast
- Great boast small roast
- Great boastmall roast
- Many a fine dish has nothing on it
- Let go
What are the quotes with word faint?
Here are the quotes with the word faint in them
- I'm a huge Wes Anderson fan I would faint if I met him, let alone got to work with him. — Emma Roberts
- The human mind is capable of excitement without the application of gross and violent stimulants and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this. — William Wordsworth
- Two qualities are indispensable: first, an intellect that, even in the darkest hour, retains some glimmerings of the inner light which leads to truth and second, the courage to follow this faint light wherever it may lead. — Karl Von Clausewitz
- All I can do will only ever be a faint image of what I see and my success will always be less than my failure or perhaps equal to the failure. — Alberto Giacometti