Fairness meanings in Urdu
Fairness meanings in Urdu are ایمانداری, نرمل تائی, خوبی, ستھرائی, حسن, گورا پن, سندرتائی, خوبصورتی, پاکیزگی, روپ, راستی, منصف مزاجی, اجلا پن, عدل, نیاؤ Fairness in Urdu. More meanings of fairness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fairness.
- (noun) : ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
- (noun) : the quality of being good looking and attractive
- (noun) : conformity with rules or standards
- (noun) : the property of having a naturally light complexion
It must not be forgotten in fairness to the National Government that apartheid is not just a policy of oppression but an attempt - in my opinion an attempt doomed to failure - to find an alternative to a policy of racial integration which is fair to both white and black.
More words related to the meanings of Fairness
More words from Urdu related to Fairness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fairness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہیئتمولخوبگت کادادپرخلوصتوصیفلائق بنناپھول بوٹا بنانااندازظاہری صورترونق یا زیب دیناصحتکاری گریشائستہرَنگ رُوپایمانداریآب داریدِکھاوانکھاردقیقذہنیآبباریکگڑیاتحملمالیتصلاحآراستہ کرناہو بہو نقلمساواتتندرستیطرحبَشرہجا بھڑناسجاوٹعفریتدل آویزیزیبقامتفکرحسنحَقیقت بیانیخط و خالاہمیتکھراجر مانہمعقولیتمعدلتعصمت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fairness
What are the meanings of Fairness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fairness in Urdu are پاکیزگی - Pakeeza, خوبی - khuubi, خوبصورتی - khuub suurti, راستی - raasti, عدل - adl, حسن - husn, گورا پن - gora pan, سندرتائی - Sundertai, روپ - ruup, ستھرائی - Suthrayi, ایمانداری - Eimandari, نیاؤ - Niyao and اجلا پن - ujla pan. To understand how would you translate the word Fairness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fairness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fairness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fairness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fairness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fairness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fairness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fairness?
Meanings of fairness are پاکیزگی - Pakeeza, خوبی - khuubi, خوبصورتی - khuub suurti, راستی - raasti, عدل - adl, حسن - husn, گورا پن - gora pan, سندرتائی - Sundertai, روپ - ruup, ستھرائی - Suthrayi, ایمانداری - Eimandari, نیاؤ - Niyao and اجلا پن - ujla pan
Whats the definition of fairness?
Definition of the fairness are
- ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
- the quality of being good looking and attractive
- conformity with rules or standards
- the property of having a naturally light complexion
What is the synonym of fairness?
Synonym of word fairness are immaculateness, goodness, beauty, uprightness, adjudicature, gracefulness, excellence, picturesqueness, probity, righteousness
What are the idioms related to fairness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fairness.
- Some men are wise and some are otherwise
- Judge a tree by its fruit not by its leaves
- A wolf in the garb of a lamb
- Beauty is blossom
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
What are the quotes with word fairness?
Here are the quotes with the word fairness in them
- These men ask for just the same thing, fairness, and fairness only. This, so far as in my power, they, and all others, shall have. — Abraham Lincoln
- Elections are also about the future - the pledges that we are making for this country. For those who care about equality and fairness in the UK, and beyond, Labour really is the only choice. — Anne Campbell
- It must not be forgotten in fairness to the National Government that apartheid is not just a policy of oppression but an attempt - in my opinion an attempt doomed to failure - to find an alternative to a policy of racial integration which is fair to both white and black. — Harry Oppenheimer
- No matter how corrupt and unjust a convict may be, he loves fairness more than anything else. If the people placed over him are unfair, from year to year he lapses into an embittered state characterized by an extreme lack of faith. — Anton Chekhov