Fairy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fairy.
- (noun) : a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
- (noun) : offensive term for a homosexual man
And I thought, when I have kids, that's the sort of well told, silly, and fun fairy tale that I would want to take them to. But it was an amazing experience. And I think Shrek is a real classic, a fairy tale classic.
More words from Urdu related to Fairy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fairy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Fairy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fairy in Urdu is پری - pari. To understand how would you translate the word Fairy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fairy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fairy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fairy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fairy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fairy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fairy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fairy?
Meaning of fairy is پری - pari
Whats the definition of fairy?
Definition of the fairy are
- a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
- offensive term for a homosexual man
What is the synonym of fairy?
Synonym of word fairy are prae, pari, pre, precipitancy, naiad, houri, hobgoblin, glut, fulness, fay
What are the quotes with word fairy?
Here are the quotes with the word fairy in them
- And I thought, when I have kids, that's the sort of well told, silly, and fun fairy tale that I would want to take them to. But it was an amazing experience. And I think Shrek is a real classic, a fairy tale classic. — Mike Myers
- I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark. — Stephen Hawking
- All I know is that I've ruled out wearing fairy wings. When I was nine I wanted to get married in fairy wings, and now I realize that's not cool anymore. — Isla Fisher