Fall off meanings in Urdu
Fall off Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fall off.
- (verb) : fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- (verb) : come off
- (verb) : diminish in size or intensity
Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. Some of us have ventured out nevertheless, and so far we have not fallen off. It is my faith, my feminist faith, that we will not.
You know, I started my career in politics in 1967. I'm not new to this. I did not just fall off the Christmas tree. I understand the world is complex. I know that there are people out there who want to hurt other people.
More words from Urdu related to Fall off
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fall off meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fall off
What are the meanings of Fall off in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fall off in Urdu is گر جانا. To understand how would you translate the word Fall off in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fall off or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fall off synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fall off. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fall off in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fall off in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fall off with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fall off?
Meaning of fall off is گر جانا
Whats the definition of fall off?
Definition of the fall off are
- fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- come off
- diminish in size or intensity
What is the synonym of fall off?
Synonym of word fall off are falloff
What are the idioms related to fall off?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fall off.
- Jog away jog off
- Fall off
- Go back
- Go under
- Keep good hour
What are the quotes with word fall off?
Here are the quotes with the word fall off in them
- Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. Some of us have ventured out nevertheless, and so far we have not fallen off. It is my faith, my feminist faith, that we will not. — Andrea Dworkin
- You know, I started my career in politics in 1967. I'm not new to this. I did not just fall off the Christmas tree. I understand the world is complex. I know that there are people out there who want to hurt other people. — Dennis Kucinich
- Intensity like signal strength will generally fall off with distance from the source, although it also depends on the local conditions and the pathway from the source to the point. — Charles Francis Richter
- Now I'm an old Christmas tree, the roots of which have died. They just come along and while the little needles fall off me replace them with medallions. — Orson Welles