Fantastic meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Fantastic.
- (adjective satellite) : existing in fancy only
- (adjective satellite) : ludicrously odd
- (adjective satellite) : extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
- (adjective satellite) : extravagantly fanciful in design, construction, appearance
- (adjective satellite) : fanciful and unrealistic; foolish
More words related to the meanings of Fantastic
More words from Urdu related to Fantastic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fantastic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روحیفکریتخیلیساختہتجریدیروایتیعینیت پسندظنیاٹکل کا عادینیستیبَناوَٹیموجیکاملفریب دہہوا پیکرالہامیحَيرَت اَنگيزبھڑک دارجعلیافسانویخیال پرستنَظریسپنا دیکھنے والاناپیدديو مالائیمطمح نظرسرابیغیر مادیصاحب کشف و الہامتعَجُب خَيزواہمیشوقینروحانیعینیت کابخارات سے بھرا ہوامصنوعیغیر موجودبنایا ہواتصوریموہومعجیبدماغیغَير حَقِيقیشائقبھوت کا سانظریاتیخبطیبناوٹیتخمینیداستانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fantastic
What are the meanings of Fantastic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fantastic in Urdu are خیالی - khayaali, غیر حقیقی - ghaer haqiiqi and تصوری - tasawwuri. To understand how would you translate the word Fantastic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fantastic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fantastic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fantastic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fantastic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fantastic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fantastic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fantastic?
Meanings of fantastic are خیالی - khayaali, غیر حقیقی - ghaer haqiiqi and تصوری - tasawwuri
Whats the definition of fantastic?
Definition of the fantastic are
- existing in fancy only
- ludicrously odd
- extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
- extravagantly fanciful in design, construction, appearance
- fanciful and unrealistic; foolish
What is the synonym of fantastic?
Synonym of word fantastic are fantasying, nonentity, ghostly, ungenuine, fanciable, insubstantial, fictive, faunal, dreamful, theoretic
What are the idioms related to fantastic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fantastic.
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
- Philosopher stone
What are the quotes with word fantastic?
Here are the quotes with the word fantastic in them
- My contribution I hope is to get people to eat full-flavored food. If I could come away with that alone, that would be a fantastic accomplishment. I'm also very proud of being a very American chef. — Bobby Flay
- There are some amazing stories from all over this country, where people's work and contribution has been acknowledged. To be part of that is an absolutely fantastic feeling. — Kenneth Branagh
- Well, what I love about '80s rock music is the amazing, fantastic melodies. — Julianne Hough
- I don't think immortality is necessarily the key to understanding the world. You have to be careful with what you think you're achieving. I'm all for science discovering amazing and fantastic things about our world, but I think the motivations behind it are slightly askew. — Reggie Watts