Far east meanings in Urdu
Far east meanings in Urdu is مشرق بعید Far east in Urdu. More meanings of far east, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Far east Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Far east.
- (noun) : a popular expression for the countries of eastern Asia (usually including China and Mongolia and Taiwan and Japan and Korea and Indochina and eastern Siberia)
It is true that short forms of poetry have been cultivated in the Far East more than in modern Europe but in all European literature short forms of poetry are to be found - indeed quite as short as anything in Japanese.
What are the meanings of Far east in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Far east in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Far east in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Far east or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Far east synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Far east. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Far east in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Far east in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Far east with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by far east?
Whats the definition of far east?
Definition of the far east are
- a popular expression for the countries of eastern Asia (usually including China and Mongolia and Taiwan and Japan and Korea and Indochina and eastern Siberia)
What are the quotes with word far east?
Here are the quotes with the word far east in them
- It is true that short forms of poetry have been cultivated in the Far East more than in modern Europe but in all European literature short forms of poetry are to be found - indeed quite as short as anything in Japanese. — Lafcadio Hearn
- The way the world is going, it's technology driven. And it isn't just driven by the old super powers, it's driven by the far east and new emerging economies. — James Dyson
- Suicidal violence is not the exclusive property of the Muslim world. Suicide bombings were a tactic of nationalist struggles in 19th-century Europe and Russia, the far east during the second world war and the Vietnam war, and in modern Sri Lanka. — James Buchan