Far out meanings in Urdu
Far out meanings in Urdu is دور Far out in Urdu. More meanings of far out, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Far out Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Far out.
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) strikingly unconventional
This is the great reward of service, to live, far out and on, in the life of others this is the mystery of Christ, - to give life's best for such high sake that it shall be found again unto life eternal.
Every day, families in the United States face the stark choice between a roof over their heads and food on the table. Buying health insurance, owning a home, and saving up for college are just too far out of their reach.
More words from Urdu related to Far out
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Far out meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گزرا زمانہالگ ہوپرلے درجے کادُوری سےدائرہآگےنکال دیناجداپچھلادفان ہواز حدزمانہ تعين کرناوراجُگعمل داریدگرسنعلیحدہادھردور ہوکافی سے زیادہکم آمیزی سےمدتاگلاخارج کرناماوراغیر حاضرحد سے زیادہتاریخچکرکوئی خاص زمانہکترانادوسرےعرصہدور پاراس طرف کواٹھوگردشدُورعالمدور کابیروںبرےہٹپارکھجورگمراہدوری پردیگرعہد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Far out
What are the meanings of Far out in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Far out in Urdu is دور - duur. To understand how would you translate the word Far out in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Far out or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Far out synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Far out. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Far out in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Far out in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Far out with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by far out?
Meaning of far out is دور - duur
Whats the definition of far out?
Definition of the far out are
- (informal) strikingly unconventional
What is the synonym of far out?
Synonym of word far out are far off, apart, epoch, thither, cycle, off, remote, dur, date, out
What are the idioms related to far out?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word far out.
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the quotes with word far out?
Here are the quotes with the word far out in them
- This is the great reward of service, to live, far out and on, in the life of others this is the mystery of Christ, - to give life's best for such high sake that it shall be found again unto life eternal. — Joshua Chamberlain
- Every day, families in the United States face the stark choice between a roof over their heads and food on the table. Buying health insurance, owning a home, and saving up for college are just too far out of their reach. — Chris Van Hollen
- This crisis exposed very significant problems in the financial systems of the United States and some other major economies. Innovation got too far out in front of the knowledge of risk. — Timothy Geithner