Farm meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Farm.
- (noun) : workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
- (verb) : collect fees or profits
- (verb) : be a farmer; work as a farmer
I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there's always the town gossip - 'Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?' So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut.
More words related to the meanings of Farm
More words from Urdu related to Farm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Farm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کشتتمددنپٹیریشمگونڈاجلاُٹھاؤچھین لینالڑمقامکاشتپہاڑاکشتی گاہشعبدہفرہنگتعلقہکمر بندزراعت کابارہاجارہحیلہشکنجہلڑائتارکھپچیکترناچبک سے پٹائحسابکسناتمدُنتکمہپیٹھ کے پچھلے جانب دردزراعت کرنامیدان جنگجتائٹولیتانتاباڑہپچیتیکھیتننگا کر دینانشان یا جھری ڈالناحیثیتحاصلکاروائ سے نکالناکناریداؤںکھیت جوتنامدتزمینداری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Farm
What are the meanings of Farm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Farm in Urdu are کاشت - kaasht, زراعت - zaraaat, پٹی - patti, کھیت - kheyt, زراعت کرنا - zaraaat karna and چک - Chuk. To understand how would you translate the word Farm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Farm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Farm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Farm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Farm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Farm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Farm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by farm?
Meanings of farm are کاشت - kaasht, زراعت - zaraaat, پٹی - patti, کھیت - kheyt, زراعت کرنا - zaraaat karna and چک - Chuk
Whats the definition of farm?
Definition of the farm are
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
- collect fees or profits
- be a farmer; work as a farmer
What is the synonym of farm?
Synonym of word farm are holding, tilth, row, agrostography, yirded, clamp, culture, farming, ribbon, agriculturism
What are the idioms related to farm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word farm.
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
- It is no use crying over spilt milk
- It is too late to shut the stable door when the horse is stolen
- It is useless to cry over spilt milk
What are the quotes with word farm?
Here are the quotes with the word farm in them
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey
- I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there's always the town gossip - 'Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?' So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut. — Garrett Hedlund
- It proved easier to buy the farm to get the mineral rights than to buy the coal rights alone. — Orville Redenbacher
- In America, Blackberry Farm in Tennessee is one of the most amazing hotels I've had the privilege of staying at. — Gail Simmons