Farms meanings in Urdu
Farms meanings in Urdu is کھیتوں Farms in Urdu. More meanings of farms, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I think one thing that kids who grow up on farms really have going for them is they have exposure to death and birth in a totally different way. I think it takes away a little bit of the mystery and a little bit of the fear, and I do wish I had that. And I wish I was able to grow my own food.
More words from Urdu related to Farms
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Farms meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Farms
What are the meanings of Farms in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Farms in Urdu is کھیتوں - Khaiton. To understand how would you translate the word Farms in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Farms or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Farms synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Farms. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Farms in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Farms in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Farms with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by farms?
Meaning of farms is کھیتوں - Khaiton
Whats the definition of farms?
Definition of the farms are
What is the synonym of farms?
Synonym of word farms are farles, ranches, rancheries, farmeries, fields, ranchers, fieldsmen
What are the idioms related to farms?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word farms.
- The fields are not always fruitful
What are the quotes with word farms?
Here are the quotes with the word farms in them
- Family farms and small businesses are the backbone of our communities. — Tom Allen
- I spent a lot of time on farms when I was young. My uncle and my dad owned a big farm. — Emeril Lagasse
- I think one thing that kids who grow up on farms really have going for them is they have exposure to death and birth in a totally different way. I think it takes away a little bit of the mystery and a little bit of the fear, and I do wish I had that. And I wish I was able to grow my own food. — Rachel McAdams
- For at the same time many people seem eager to extend the circle of our moral consideration to animals, in our factory farms and laboratories we are inflicting more suffering on more animals than at any time in history. — Michael Pollan