Farthest meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Farthest.
- (adjective satellite) : (comparatives of far') most remote in space or time or order
- (adverb) : to the greatest distance in space or time ( farthest' is used more often than furthest' in this physical sense)
- (adverb) : to the greatest degree or extent or most advanced stage ( furthest' is used more often than farthest' in this abstract sense)
Worldly wealth is the Devil's bait and those whose minds feed upon riches recede, in general, from real happiness, in proportion as their stores increase, as the moon, when she is fullest, is farthest from the sun.
More words from Urdu related to Farthest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Farthest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Farthest in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Farthest
What are the meanings of Farthest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Farthest in Urdu are دور ترین - duur tariin, سب سے باہر and سب سے دور. To understand how would you translate the word Farthest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Farthest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Farthest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Farthest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Farthest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Farthest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Farthest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by farthest?
Meanings of farthest are دور ترین - duur tariin, سب سے باہر and سب سے دور
Whats the definition of farthest?
Definition of the farthest are
- (comparatives of far') most remote in space or time or order
- to the greatest distance in space or time ( farthest' is used more often than furthest' in this physical sense)
- to the greatest degree or extent or most advanced stage ( furthest' is used more often than farthest' in this abstract sense)
What is the synonym of farthest?
Synonym of word farthest are outmost, outermost, furthest
What are the idioms with the word farthest?
Here are the idioms with the word farthest in them.
- Foxes prey farthest from their den
- The fox preys farthest from his hole
- The fox preys farthest from its den
What are the idioms related to farthest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word farthest.
- Out of power
- From pillar to post
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- Above beyond price
- Above one under standing
What are the quotes with word farthest?
Here are the quotes with the word farthest in them
- It is common for those that are farthest from God, to boast themselves most of their being near to the Church. — Matthew Henry
- Happiness comes only when we push our brains and hearts to the farthest reaches of which we are capable. — Leo Rosten
- Worldly wealth is the Devil's bait and those whose minds feed upon riches recede, in general, from real happiness, in proportion as their stores increase, as the moon, when she is fullest, is farthest from the sun. — Robert Burton
- Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. — Dale Carnegie