Fascination meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fascination.
- (noun) : a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- (noun) : the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- (noun) : the capacity to attract intense interest
In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper.
More words from Urdu related to Fascination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fascination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جادوفجرمفاددھُناشراق ہونانیرنگتعویذاِستَغراقٹوٹکامحودل لگاناپگاہساحریشوقصُبحَ سَويرےجادو کرناسوچ میں ڈوبا ہواشوق دلاناتڑکاصبح کافائدہاجالاطلسمگنڈافریفتہ کرنابھوردلچسپیاِنہماکاشراقفسوں گریگٹکاڈھٹ بندیدن کا ابتدائی حصہربامحویتپو پھٹنانیرنگیتجسسعلٰی الصُبحَنظر فریب حسنخیالات میں گُمجی لگاناسویراسحریخود غرضیسحرفریفتگیاستفراقفتونموہ لینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fascination
What are the meanings of Fascination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fascination in Urdu are سحر - sehar, محویت - maehwiyat and دلچسپی - dil chaspi. To understand how would you translate the word Fascination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fascination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fascination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fascination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fascination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fascination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fascination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fascination?
Meanings of fascination are سحر - sehar, محویت - maehwiyat and دلچسپی - dil chaspi
Whats the definition of fascination?
Definition of the fascination are
- a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- the capacity to attract intense interest
What is the synonym of fascination?
Synonym of word fascination are morn, magic, glamour, musing, intreasure, abstractness, interesse, aptitudes, interestingness, interestedness
What are the idioms related to fascination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fascination.
- Lack of interest
- Elf struck
- Look like
- To take a fancy to
- Without the sauce of
What are the quotes with word fascination?
Here are the quotes with the word fascination in them
- In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper. — Terry Pratchett
- I got a fascination with food. — Heather Mills
- We lived in a one-bedroom apartment in Northwest D.C. I was essentially raised by a Panamanian man and a Jamaican woman. That's why I have such a fascination with Jamaican food. — Wale
- That was the day I began cutting classes and returning to TV tapings it ultimately led to a friendship with Johnny O, and an increasing fascination and respect for what he did. — Randy West