Fashion meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fashion.
- (verb) : make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- (noun) : characteristic or habitual practice
- (noun) : consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
- (noun) : the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it. Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter.
More words related to the meanings of Fashion
More words from Urdu related to Fashion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fashion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دوڑناپرتودھجلکھوٹا کرنامنسوب بہ اخلاقصورترخصُورت حالشوکتہیئتنغمہپاؤںرگسنوارنادرشنسجاوٹفرزندپابے قاعدگیچاکپچیتیدلچسپ شےمزاجچلاناخوکپڑے پہنناعیشاراضیبناوٹکٹیلیفریب دیناپتائ کرناجنبش دیناانتظامتدبیر سوچناڈھنگنَمُونہحُلیہقویٰ سے کام لیناگل گشت کرنارحم دلکاٹ ڈالناکاری گریشکل دیناپنتھہتکاریلغویاتریشہ دوانیسمتدولت ...
Idiom with the word Fashion in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fashion
What are the meanings of Fashion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fashion in Urdu are چال - chaal, وضع - waza, رنگ - rang, روش - rawish, ٹھاٹھ - thaath, ڈھب - dhab, طرز - tarz, قطع کرنا - qata karna, قطع - qata, بنت - biunt, چلن - chalan, دھج - dhaj and شکل دینا - shakl deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Fashion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fashion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fashion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fashion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fashion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fashion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fashion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fashion?
Meanings of fashion are چال - chaal, وضع - waza, رنگ - rang, روش - rawish, ٹھاٹھ - thaath, ڈھب - dhab, طرز - tarz, قطع کرنا - qata karna, قطع - qata, بنت - biunt, چلن - chalan, دھج - dhaj and شکل دینا - shakl deyna
Whats the definition of fashion?
Definition of the fashion are
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- characteristic or habitual practice
- consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
- the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
What is the synonym of fashion?
Synonym of word fashion are step, stance, tincture, promenade, tactic, design, chic, mannerism, colour, ton
What are the idioms with the word fashion?
Here are the idioms with the word fashion in them.
- The present fashion is always handsome
What are the idioms related to fashion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fashion.
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- Make an exhibition of oneself
What are the quotes with word fashion?
Here are the quotes with the word fashion in them
- I always wanted to be a designer. I read books on fashion from the age of 12. — Alexander McQueen
- In an age when the fashion is to be in love with yourself, confessing to be in love with somebody else is an admission of unfaithfulness to one's beloved. — Russell Baker
- Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it. Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter. — Jane Austen
- As for style, there is something about the way musicians dress-they seem to be able to create their own world within their fashion alone. — Nicole Richie