Fashioned meanings in Urdu
Fashioned meanings in Urdu is فیشن Fashioned in Urdu. More meanings of fashioned, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fashioned.
- (adjective satellite) : planned and made or fashioned artistically
On the surface, rock and roll changes at an amazing pace. The influence of a figure like the Maharishi can appear and disappear in a matter of months. Talk about old fashioned rock and roll finds itself dead before it begins.
I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion, the slow pace of change we're used to will no longer be the norm. I see a lot of signs every day that we're moving closer and closer to that tipping point.
More words from Urdu related to Fashioned
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fashioned meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fashioned
What are the meanings of Fashioned in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fashioned in Urdu is فیشن - Fashion. To understand how would you translate the word Fashioned in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fashioned or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fashioned synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fashioned. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fashioned in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fashioned in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fashioned with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fashioned?
Meaning of fashioned is فیشن - Fashion
Whats the definition of fashioned?
Definition of the fashioned are
- planned and made or fashioned artistically
What is the synonym of fashioned?
Synonym of word fashioned are refashion, fashions, fashioning
What are the idioms related to fashioned?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fashioned.
- All the rags
- Gilded youth
- High hand
- High life
- In vogue
What are the quotes with word fashioned?
Here are the quotes with the word fashioned in them
- On the surface, rock and roll changes at an amazing pace. The influence of a figure like the Maharishi can appear and disappear in a matter of months. Talk about old fashioned rock and roll finds itself dead before it begins. — Jon Landau
- I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion, the slow pace of change we're used to will no longer be the norm. I see a lot of signs every day that we're moving closer and closer to that tipping point. — Al Gore
- Most of these alternative arrangements, so-called, arise out of the ruins of marriages, not as an improvement of old fashioned marriage. — Christopher Lasch
- When I was five my parents bought me a ukulele for Christmas. I quickly learned how to play it with my father's guidance. Thereafter, my father regularly taught me all the good old fashioned songs. — Tony Visconti