Faults meanings in Urdu
Faults meanings in Urdu is نقائص Faults in Urdu. More meanings of faults, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Removing the faults in a stage-coach may produce a perfect stage-coach, but it is unlikely to produce the first motor car.
The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them they change and everyone looks up to them.
More words related to the meanings of Faults
|نقائصNaqais||Mimetism Contrapuntal Implexions Monials Emasculating Depicters Indrafts Skailed Contlines Impostumes Repoints Exprobrative Disfigures Ingrafts Emaculate Defectives Imputes Scaffs|
More words from Urdu related to Faults
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Faults meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Faults in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Faults
What are the meanings of Faults in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Faults in Urdu is نقائص - Naqais. To understand how would you translate the word Faults in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Faults or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Faults synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Faults. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Faults in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Faults in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Faults with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by faults?
Meaning of faults is نقائص - Naqais
Whats the definition of faults?
Definition of the faults are
What is the synonym of faults?
Synonym of word faults are mimetism, contrapuntal, implexions, monials, emasculating, depicters, indrafts, skailed, contlines, impostumes
What are the idioms with the word faults?
Here are the idioms with the word faults in them.
- By others faults wise men correct their own
- Every fool can find faults which a wise man cannot remedy
- Every one's faults are not written in their foreheads
- For no one is born without faults he is best who is beset by least
- Forget other's faults by remembering your own
What are the idioms related to faults?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word faults.
- Every generation needs regeneration
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- If you have a weak case abuse the other side
- No time was ever suitable in all points
- They who only seek for faults find nothing else
What are the quotes with word faults?
Here are the quotes with the word faults in them
- To copy beauty forfeits all pretense to fame to copy faults is want of sense. — Charles Churchill
- Removing the faults in a stage-coach may produce a perfect stage-coach, but it is unlikely to produce the first motor car. — Edward de Bono
- The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them they change and everyone looks up to them. — Confucius
- We are people with all the hopes, dreams, passions, and faults of everyone else. Eighty percent of us are born into families with no history of dwarfism. — Billy Barty