Fearful meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fearful.
- (adjective satellite) : causing fear or dread or terror
- (adjective satellite) : timid by nature or revealing timidity
- (adjective satellite) : experiencing or showing fear
- (adjective) : lacking courage; ignobly timid and faint-hearted
There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.
More words related to the meanings of Fearful
More words from Urdu related to Fearful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fearful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مردہتخویف آمیزغمگینزشتمرعُوب کُندہشت زدہلرزہ انگیزدھندلااندھیراشارحمُصیبت انگیزوحشیسَنگدِلبھیانکزرددیوساآزادہکھردراخستہبھوتخوفناکخطرناکغیر فطریمکدرمہلکخوف ناکخونخواربے رَحمما شاء اللہ متاثرکنمریل ساعفریتیآزردہسرا سیمہماندہمردہ ساخوفزدہصدمہ پہنچانے والاتہدیدیدل گیرفقمُہیبدرندہ خوسنگ دلناگوارڈرانے والاعجیب الخلقتتباہ کُناچانکشلخوفناک طریقے سے ...
What are the meanings of Fearful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fearful in Urdu are خوفزدہ - khauf zadah, خوفناک - khauf naak, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona and اندیش ناک - andeysh naak. To understand how would you translate the word Fearful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fearful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fearful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fearful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fearful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fearful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fearful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fearful?
Meanings of fearful are خوفزدہ - khauf zadah, خوفناک - khauf naak, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona and اندیش ناک - andeysh naak
Whats the definition of fearful?
Definition of the fearful are
- causing fear or dread or terror
- timid by nature or revealing timidity
- experiencing or showing fear
- lacking courage; ignobly timid and faint-hearted
What is the synonym of fearful?
Synonym of word fearful are scurred, intimidating, frightful, awnier, scauper, dernful, horrendous, frightening, awmous, scaup
What are the idioms related to fearful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fearful.
- Have one heart in the mouth
What are the quotes with word fearful?
Here are the quotes with the word fearful in them
- Nothing gives a fearful man more courage than another's fear. — Umberto Eco
- Death is a fearful thing. — William Shakespeare
- There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever. — Thomas A. Edison
- Quarreling over food and drink, having neither scruples nor shame, not knowing right from wrong, not trying to avoid death or injury, not fearful of greater strength or of greater numbers, greedily aware only of food and drink - such is the bravery of the dog and boar. — Xun Zi