Fears meanings in Urdu
Fears meanings in Urdu is خوف Fears in Urdu. More meanings of fears, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I'm having right now being gone.
Our fears are an amazing gift of the imagination... a way of glimpsing what might be the future when there's still time to influence how that future will play out.
More words from Urdu related to Fears
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fears meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈرپناخَوفبھَيانکدہشَتدھمکی دینادہشت دیناخطرے میں ڈالناآشوبدھڑکابزدلیرعبجان جانے کا ڈراندیشہہمت توڑناخوف ہونافِکرمَندیدہشت زدہ کر ديناسلابتتخویفاوہڈرناواہمہبھیانک پنہیبتايک استمراریڈراناحوصلہ شِکنیپرتاپڈَرڈرفسادکھٹکاڈپٹخائف ہونادہشت کرناناگواردابیاسدباناحزنسہمہولنادہشتتھر تھریخطرہڈانٹ ڈپٹلرزہ براندام ہوناخَطَرشَديد خوف پيدا ہوناحیرت ...
Idioms with the word Fears in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fears
What are the meanings of Fears in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fears in Urdu is خوف - khauf. To understand how would you translate the word Fears in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fears or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fears synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fears. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fears in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fears in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fears with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fears?
Meaning of fears is خوف - khauf
Whats the definition of fears?
Definition of the fears are
What is the synonym of fears?
Synonym of word fears are dreads, danger, dread, jeopardy, apprehensiveness, feaze, affright, phobia, fright, threat
What are the idioms with the word fears?
Here are the idioms with the word fears in them.
- Fhe that fears death lives not
- He that hath right fears he that hath wrong hopes
- He that hopes not for good fears not evil
- He who owes a hundred and has a hundred and one fears nobody
- Prosperity takes no counsel and fears no calamity
What are the idioms related to fears?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fears.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Catch one's breath
- Dread and affection never exist together
- Fear kills more than disease
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the quotes with word fears?
Here are the quotes with the word fears in them
- The Jew does not wish to be isolated. He fears being alone, without allies. — Meir Kahane
- I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I'm having right now being gone. — Gwen Stefani
- Our fears are an amazing gift of the imagination... a way of glimpsing what might be the future when there's still time to influence how that future will play out. — Karen Thompson Walker
- Poetry is not only dream and vision it is the skeleton architecture of our lives. It lays the foundations for a future of change, a bridge across our fears of what has never been before. — Audre Lorde