Feckless meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Feckless.
- (adjective satellite) : generally incompetent and ineffectual
- (adjective satellite) : not fit to assume responsibility
More words related to the meanings of Feckless
More words from Urdu related to Feckless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Feckless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے حیاتبے مایااپاہجشاکرسادہ لوحجھکا ہوابے مُصرفنمو پزیرہلکامجروحآوارہہلاکسستغیر اطلاقیسانس پھولارائیگانزکاماحمقبے فائدہپابندخرابعملی لحاظ سے بے مقصدبے ذائقہچپٹیلغومریل آدمیفرو مایہبے معنیآزردہدر بدربے بسفضولبے اثراٹھسافسردہمریلناتواںدست گرفتہمسطحرنجورکاٹناابترادنیبے روحلچامرحومکام چوربے سودسردبے نتیجہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Feckless
What are the meanings of Feckless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Feckless in Urdu are بے جان - bey jaan, بے کار - bey kaar, مجبور - majbuur and بے دم - bey dam. To understand how would you translate the word Feckless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Feckless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Feckless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Feckless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Feckless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Feckless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Feckless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by feckless?
Meanings of feckless are بے جان - bey jaan, بے کار - bey kaar, مجبور - majbuur and بے دم - bey dam
Whats the definition of feckless?
Definition of the feckless are
- generally incompetent and ineffectual
- not fit to assume responsibility
What is the synonym of feckless?
Synonym of word feckless are nonliving, unnecessary, oppressed, uncarnate, ineffectual, non living, unemployed, obliged, functionless, idle
What are the idioms related to feckless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word feckless.
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- One man can lead a horse to the water but twenty cannot make him drink water
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
- Three things drive a man out of his house smoke rain a bad wife
- Three things drive a man out of his house; smoke rain a bad wife
What are the quotes with word feckless?
Here are the quotes with the word feckless in them
- Governments cannot make marriages or turn feckless individuals into responsible citizens. That needs another kind of change agent. — Jonathan Sacks
- Four years of Jimmy Carter gave us two titanic Reagan landslides, peace and prosperity for eight blessed years - and even a third term for his feckless vice president, George H.W. Bush. — Ann Coulter