Fell meanings in Urdu
Fell meanings in Urdu are چمڑا, کھال, چمڑی, گرانا, پوست, مہلک, ظالم, درخت کاٹنا, درشت, کِسی جانور کی کھال, بے رحم Fell in Urdu. More meanings of fell , it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Fell .
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- (verb) : cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- (noun) : the act of felling something (as a tree)
- (noun) : seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- (noun) : the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- (verb) : sew a seam by folding the edges
- (verb) : pass away rapidly
More words related to the meanings of Fell
More words from Urdu related to Fell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پششہ خواراوپر کی کھالناہموارآوارہ پھرناسختبے ادببدمعاشجان لیوابھوساپپڑیپھیلناتیڑھاکھال اتارنامضرمرنے والابد تمیزنکالناغضب ناکثابت قدموحشیانہہتیارابھیانکٹپکناتَشویش ناکافعیڈپٹجباررندعامجو اسانی سے مُڑ نَہ سَکےعذاب دینے والاہَلاکَت خيزچھیلنااچپلکھلاڑسَنگدِلپوست یا چھلکاآنا یا گرنابہانا جیسے خُون کوچاماداساوندھانازخمقویگستاخقابل موتچھپنابے لباس کرناپرتشددٹھوسدنگئیجابرانہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fell
What are the meanings of Fell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fell in Urdu are درشت - durusht, ظالم - zaalim, چمڑی - Chamrdi, مہلک - mohlik, بے رحم - bey raehm, پوست - post, گرانا - girana, چمڑا - chamra and کھال - khaal. To understand how would you translate the word Fell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fell . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fell ?
Meanings of fell are درشت - durusht, ظالم - zaalim, چمڑی - Chamrdi, مہلک - mohlik, بے رحم - bey raehm, پوست - post, گرانا - girana, چمڑا - chamra and کھال - khaal
Whats the definition of fell ?
Definition of the fell are
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- the act of felling something (as a tree)
- seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- sew a seam by folding the edges
- pass away rapidly
What is the synonym of fell ?
Synonym of word fell are ferocious, tyran, epidermis, foreslack, terse, virulent, inexorable, tormentor, husk, felon
What are the idioms related to fell ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fell .
- Mercy begets mercy
- It is easier to pull down than to build
- You can get nothing from a miser except this skin
- A lion's skin is never cheap
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear