Fellows meanings in Urdu
Fellows meanings in Urdu is ساتھی Fellows in Urdu. More meanings of fellows, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Fellows
More words from Urdu related to Fellows
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fellows meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پشت پناہحاشیہ نشینساتِھیمینگیہَم صُحبَتمدددگاریاردست گیرچَھجَاجوڑہم جولیہمدردکیفیتظہیرندیمہَمدَملوکیرفیق حیاتحامیرفیقعاشقلبزچمعاونساتھلڑکاہم منصبساجھیہَم سَرجوڑا بنناکسی کی مدافعت کرنے والاہم سفربرداشت کرناگریجوڑ لگاناسہایکدوستطعام گاہعبارَفِيقبیاہ کرناحِصّہ دارپٹھوصاحبدو چار ہوناقلبرَفیقشریکجِگری دوستمدد گار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fellows
What are the meanings of Fellows in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fellows in Urdu is ساتھی - saathi. To understand how would you translate the word Fellows in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fellows or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fellows synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fellows. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fellows in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fellows in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fellows with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fellows?
Meaning of fellows is ساتھی - saathi
Whats the definition of fellows?
Definition of the fellows are
What is the synonym of fellows?
Synonym of word fellows are teammate, corrugator, co sufferer, buddy, coworker, partner, colleague, lad, companionate, collimates
What are the idioms with the word fellows?
Here are the idioms with the word fellows in them.
- All are fellows at football
What are the idioms related to fellows?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fellows.
- A full purse never lacks friends
- Adverse fortune brought forth discord
- Every man hath his own fate
- Everybody's friend is nobody's
- Faithful to the funeral urn
What are the quotes with word fellows?
Here are the quotes with the word fellows in them
- After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working. — Kenneth Grahame
- What's the subject of life - to get rich? All of those fellows out there getting rich could be dancing around the real subject of life. — Paul A. Volcker
- Defoe says that there were a hundred thousand country fellows in his time ready to fight to the death against popery, without knowing whether popery was a man or a horse. — William Hazlitt
- Wart hogs should sue for libel. It is a terrible name and they are fine fellows and devoted family men and it is rare to see one by himself the little woman and the kiddies are usually close at hand. — Ilka Chase