Ferment meanings in Urdu
Ferment meanings in Urdu are سڑنا, خمیر اٹھنا, جوش آنا, جوش اٹھانے والی چیز, سڑانا, گرمی پہنچانا, خمیر اٹھانا, جوش اٹھانا, اونٹانا, ابالنا, ابلنا, خمیر Ferment in Urdu. More meanings of ferment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Ferment.
- (noun) : a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- (noun) : a substance capable of bringing about fermentation
- (noun) : a process in which an agent causes an organic substance to break down into simpler substances; especially, the anaerobic breakdown of sugar into alcohol
- (verb) : cause to undergo fermentation
- (verb) : work up into agitation or excitement
- (verb) : be in an agitated or excited state
- (verb) : go sour or spoil
More words related to the meanings of Ferment
More words from Urdu related to Ferment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ferment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اُچھَل کَر بہ نِکَلناپھپھوندیخراب ہوناچابک لگاناقالبگُندھی ہوئی لئیکھولاہٹجوش میں آناپھٹ پڑ کر بہناصورت یا روپ دینااضطرابپھوڑاسانچاگلنانکلناابلناخمیرہبسُنااسننادنبلچکنی مٹیسڑاناکوڑے مارناپانی پھوٹ نکلناشکل دیناسانچا اترناجوش دیناکشید کرناتیزی سے خارِج کَرناسڑنابوسیدہ کرناجوش کھاناچکنوٹچیپابال کر پکاناخمیر مایہکھولناجیسے رُکے ہوۓ پانی کاسانچے میں ڈھالناہیجانادھیڑناڈھاللُبدیپھوٹناکھدبداناخمیر اٹھاناپھپھوندی لگناابالناابالنقشہ ...
What are the meanings of Ferment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ferment in Urdu are خمیر - khamiir, ابلنا - ubalna, سڑانا - saraana, خمیر اٹھانا - khamiir uthaana, ابالنا - ubaalna and سڑنا - sarna. To understand how would you translate the word Ferment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ferment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ferment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ferment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ferment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ferment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ferment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ferment?
Meanings of ferment are خمیر - khamiir, ابلنا - ubalna, سڑانا - saraana, خمیر اٹھانا - khamiir uthaana, ابالنا - ubaalna and سڑنا - sarna
Whats the definition of ferment?
Definition of the ferment are
- a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- a substance capable of bringing about fermentation
- a process in which an agent causes an organic substance to break down into simpler substances; especially, the anaerobic breakdown of sugar into alcohol
- cause to undergo fermentation
- work up into agitation or excitement
- be in an agitated or excited state
- go sour or spoil
What is the synonym of ferment?
Synonym of word ferment are yeaned, estuate, decompose, yealmed, ominate, rot, yealm, ferrumination, leaven, pulpers
What are the quotes with word ferment?
Here is the quote with the word ferment in them
- It is not all bad, this getting old, ripening. After the fruit has got its growth it should juice up and mellow. God forbid I should live long enough to ferment and rot and fall to the ground in a squash. — Josh Billings