Fester meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fester.
- (verb) : ripen and generate pus
- (noun) : a sore that has become inflamed and formed pus
As a novelist, I mined my history, my family and my memory, but in a very specific way. Writing fiction, I never made use of experiences immediately as they happened. I needed to let things fester in my memory, mature and transmogrify into something meaningful.
More words from Urdu related to Fester
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fester meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Fester in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fester in Urdu is خراب ہو جانا - kharaab ho jaan. To understand how would you translate the word Fester in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fester or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fester synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fester. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fester in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fester in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fester with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fester?
Meaning of fester is خراب ہو جانا - kharaab ho jaan
Whats the definition of fester?
Definition of the fester are
- ripen and generate pus
- a sore that has become inflamed and formed pus
What is the synonym of fester?
Synonym of word fester are go bad
What are the quotes with word fester?
Here are the quotes with the word fester in them
- As a novelist, I mined my history, my family and my memory, but in a very specific way. Writing fiction, I never made use of experiences immediately as they happened. I needed to let things fester in my memory, mature and transmogrify into something meaningful. — Ayelet Waldman
- Zionism was originally a rebellion against religious Judaism and the PLO Charter was essentially secularist. But because the conflict was allowed to fester without a resolution, religion got sucked into the escalating cycle of violence and became part of the problem. — Karen Armstrong