Few meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Few.
- (noun) : a small elite group
- (adjective) : a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by a'; a small but indefinite number
Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.
More words related to the meanings of Few
More words from Urdu related to Few
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Few meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گہراذَرا سامحضیک طرفہپرمغزبجابُہت اعلیٰ طور پرچھوٹاغیر معمولیکم ترکم یابہلکاکَم سِنچھوٹے سائز کاعاجز کرنامننافروتنادھورامُشکل ھی سےعیب دارعادلادھ کچراجھپٹچھوٹا ساعدیلسکیڑناکئکم سنغفلت سےخفیفمتعصبمحدودبے قدرپوراعنقاپرایجادایماندارخال خالتھوڑاانوکھااندکمتعددادنیکچکمُقابلتاً تھوڑی حدود والاادنیٰمَعمُولیعاجزجُزویکم مقدار ...
Idioms with the word Few in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Few
What are the meanings of Few in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Few in Urdu are کم - kam, تھوڑا - thora, ذرا سا - zara sa, چند - chand and کچھ ایک. To understand how would you translate the word Few in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Few or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Few synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Few. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Few in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Few in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Few with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by few?
Meanings of few are کم - kam, تھوڑا - thora, ذرا سا - zara sa, چند - chand and کچھ ایک
Whats the definition of few?
Definition of the few are
- a small elite group
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by a'; a small but indefinite number
What is the synonym of few?
Synonym of word few are underfeed, laconic, trifling, reduced, sleightly, underdoing, infrequent, some, lowered, sourly
What are the idioms with the word few?
Here are the idioms with the word few in them.
- Advice was forthcoming from all few accepted the danger
- Advice was forthcoming from all; few accepted the danger
- Books and friends should be few and good
- Everyone can find fault few can do better
- Few hearts that are not double few tongues that are not cloven
What are the idioms related to few?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word few.
- Add a little to a little and there will be a great heap
- Often and little eating makes a man fat
- Piece by piece
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- Once or twice
What are the quotes with word few?
Here are the quotes with the word few in them
- Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success. — Louisa May Alcott
- If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age. — George Burns
- There are few things that we so unwillingly give up, even in advanced age, as the supposition that we still have the power of ingratiating ourselves with the fair sex. — Samuel Johnson
- I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet. — Kristen Stewart