Fiend meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fiend.
- (noun) : a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)
- (noun) : a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- (noun) : an evil supernatural being
More words related to the meanings of Fiend
More words from Urdu related to Fiend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fiend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد کارپریتاخلاصمردے کی طرحانساڑنے کے قابل کرناشیطانبد ذاتباغیدوسری جانبہم پیشہنمائشدوجانپیارغولصورتگرہندرجنبرودھیاڑدہاجُرم بالا کالاگ ڈانٹ والاموہ ليناتصنوعیاریہم زادعشقآنکھواکوئی خَيالی ڈراونی شےخلافبراساختلپکاذکیپریملڑائ پر در پےبھوتآوارہدشمنروبرومد مقابلبَد قِماشوں کی طرَحآسیبآنے پَر آمادہ کرنانخرہعاشقیدوجالگاوٹشریر بچہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fiend
What are the meanings of Fiend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fiend in Urdu are پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut, شیطان - shaetaan, عدو - aduw, دشمن - dushman, بھوت پریت - bhuut pariit and بھتنا - bhutna. To understand how would you translate the word Fiend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fiend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fiend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fiend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fiend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fiend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fiend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fiend?
Meanings of fiend are پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut, شیطان - shaetaan, عدو - aduw, دشمن - dushman, بھوت پریت - bhuut pariit and بھتنا - bhutna
Whats the definition of fiend?
Definition of the fiend are
- a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)
- a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- an evil supernatural being
What is the synonym of fiend?
Synonym of word fiend are love, genius, the devil, ghosts, diadelphous, ghost, rival, shaytan, ghosting, demonian
What are the idioms related to fiend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fiend.
- From seeing comes loving
- The black champion presses upon and follows the man who flees from it
- The devil tempts all other men but idle men tempt the devil
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Hunger is the instructor of money
What are the quotes with word fiend?
Here are the quotes with the word fiend in them
- The ordinary man with extraordinary power is the chief danger for mankind - not the fiend or the sadist. — Erich Fromm
- Save for thee and thy lessons, man in society would everywhere sink into a sad compound of the fiend and the wild beast and this fallen world would be as certainly a moral as a natural wilderness. — Hugh Miller