Fight meanings in Urdu
Fight meanings in Urdu are کشتم کشتا, جنگ, لڑائ کرنا, حرب, مار کٹائ, مار دھاڑ, لڑائ, بَرسَرِ پَيکار ہونا, مجادلہ, جھڑپ, الجھنا, مُخالِفَت کرنا, مَزاحمَت کرنا, کُشتی کرنا, جَنگ کرنا, جھگڑا, دھینگا مشتی, لڑنا Fight in Urdu. More meanings of fight, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Fight.
- (verb) : exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- (noun) : an intense verbal dispute
- (noun) : an aggressive willingness to compete
- (verb) : make a strenuous or labored effort
- (verb) : be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- (verb) : fight against or resist strongly
- (noun) : a boxing or wrestling match
I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others.
More words related to the meanings of Fight
More words from Urdu related to Fight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صدمہ یا تکلیف سے ہل جانامقابلہتوتو میں میںجھنجھٹجرح کرناکشتیجنگ لڑناپھانسناباتطاقت کا استعمالپرچہفتورنفرتوار کرنانقیذفضیحتبحث کرنافَسادمداخلت کرنابحثناسترپُھوٹگندگی کرنامار دھاڑدئتردیدٹھوکر سے اوپر اٹھانالَڑنااُلجھانانبردلڑنارسالہنااتفاقیالجھاوٴحملہبھوننادل چلیگفت و شنیددشمنیخلل ڈالناتنازعصفمخالفتغلیظگونجناتکرارعلیحدگیرگڑناجھر جھری دیناجدو جہد کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Fight in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fight
|Order of battle||جنگ کی تیاری کا حکم|
|Peace is more powerful than war||صلح میں جنگ سے زیادہ طاقت ہے|
|Take the field||جنگ جیسی تدبیریں استعمال کرنا|
|War of nerves||جنگ کی دھمکی|
|When war begins the hell openeth||جہاں جنگ شروع ہوئی ملک دوزخ بنا|
What are the meanings of Fight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fight in Urdu are لڑنا - larna, کشتم کشتا - kushtam kushta, جھگڑا - jhagra, مجادلہ - mujaadilah, لڑائ - laraa i, جنگ - jang, لڑائ کرنا - laraa i karna, جھڑپ - jharap, حرب - harb, الجھنا - ulajhna, مار کٹائ - maar kutaa i, مار دھاڑ - maar dhaar and دھینگا مشتی - dhiinga mushti. To understand how would you translate the word Fight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fight?
Meanings of fight are لڑنا - larna, کشتم کشتا - kushtam kushta, جھگڑا - jhagra, مجادلہ - mujaadilah, لڑائ - laraa i, جنگ - jang, لڑائ کرنا - laraa i karna, جھڑپ - jharap, حرب - harb, الجھنا - ulajhna, مار کٹائ - maar kutaa i, مار دھاڑ - maar dhaar and دھینگا مشتی - dhiinga mushti
Whats the definition of fight?
Definition of the fight are
- exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- an intense verbal dispute
- an aggressive willingness to compete
- make a strenuous or labored effort
- be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- fight against or resist strongly
- a boxing or wrestling match
What is the synonym of fight?
Synonym of word fight are battle, contest, frize, altercation, discord, spight, hostility, kick up, warry, quarrel
What are the idioms with the word fight?
Here are the idioms with the word fight in them.
- Do not fight against two adversaries
- To fight to a finish
- To fight tooth and nail
- Virtues all agree vices fight one another
What are the idioms related to fight?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fight.
- Have seen service
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- War to the knife
- Come and welcome go by and no quarrel
- Join battle
What are the quotes with word fight?
Here are the quotes with the word fight in them
- I don't want to fight aging I want to take good care of myself, but plastic surgery and all that? I'm not interested. — Christine Lahti
- I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others. — Blanche Lincoln
- It is the fight alone that pleases us, not the victory. — Blaise Pascal
- Even if I have to stand alone, I will not be afraid to stand alone. I'm going to fight for you. I'm going to fight for what's right. I'm going to fight to hold people accountable. — Barbara Boxer