Fighting meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fighting.
- (adjective satellite) : engaged in or ready for military or naval operations
More words from Urdu related to Fighting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fighting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نزاعجھگڑالودبانانزاع لفظیاَن بنٹکراناقبائلی دُشمَنیپُرزہمُقابلہ کَرنے کا عملجنگ کے لیے موزوں اور تیّارحجت کرنامقابلحربدنگ فسادفسادبے اتفاقیفسادیڈپٹمبارزتجھلابھیدالجھناعداوتٹکرجوڑکار زارلڑاککش مکش کرنامساوی ہوناناموافقتمجاہددنگئیاختلاف رائےپرخاشدھکا لگنافَساددھجّیآمنا سامناکھلا دشمنعذر کرناثانیطاقت کا استعماللومڑیجنگ لڑناموافق پڑنابھوننانفاقزودرنجشیر ہونادنگل ...
Idioms with the word Fighting in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fighting
What are the meanings of Fighting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fighting in Urdu are لڑاکا - laraaka, لڑائی - Larai, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, جنگ - jang, مُقابلہ - Muqabla and مار پیٹ - maar piit. To understand how would you translate the word Fighting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fighting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fighting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fighting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fighting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fighting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fighting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fighting?
Meanings of fighting are لڑاکا - laraaka, لڑائی - Larai, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, جنگ - jang, مُقابلہ - Muqabla and مار پیٹ - maar piit
Whats the definition of fighting?
Definition of the fighting are
- engaged in or ready for military or naval operations
What is the synonym of fighting?
Synonym of word fighting are fighter, fattrels, match, warry, battle, warlike, battling, constestation, waring, termagant
What are the idioms with the word fighting?
Here are the idioms with the word fighting in them.
- It is no use fighting against destiny
- Live like the fighting cocks
- On painting and fighting look afar off
What are the idioms related to fighting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fighting.
- Know a thing or two
- Comparisons are odious
- Criticism is easy and art is difficult
- Do not fight against two adversaries
- All is fair in love and war
What are the quotes with word fighting?
Here are the quotes with the word fighting in them
- A political prisoner is someone who is out fighting for his or her people's rights and freedom and is imprisoned for that alone. — Leonard Peltier
- When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I'm in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn't feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting. — Christopher Hitchens
- That attitude that fighting is probably not fair, but you have to defend yourself anyway and damage the enemy, has been profoundly consequential as far as my political activism goes. — June Jordan
- Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man. — Fyodor Dostoevsky