Fights meanings in Urdu
Fights meanings in Urdu is لڑائی Fights in Urdu. More meanings of fights, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself.
Boxing is my real passion. I can go to ballet, theatre, movies, or other sporting events... and nothing is like the fights to me. I'm excited by the visual beauty of it. A boxer can look so spectacular by doing a good job.
More words from Urdu related to Fights
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fights meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لڑناتوتومیں میںمقابلہ کرناکھچاؤشَکَررَنجیمار پیٹاَن بنہنگامہنزاعمخالفتدھڑاجُدھلڑائی لڑناجَھگڑابے اتفاقیاَن بَنمقابلہپرخاشکوئلوں پر پکاناناموافقتردوبدلقبائلی دُشمَنیجنگلڑائمجادلہنفاقمبارزتجھگڑناجھمیلاٹکر کھاناناچاقینَزاعفَسادرزممبارزہمڈ بھیڑتکراردنگلالجھناکھٹ پٹٹکراناخلشرَنجِشخون خرابامعرکہاعتراضدنگاپھوٹبگاڑفریق ...
Idioms with the word Fights in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fights
What are the meanings of Fights in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fights in Urdu is لڑائی - Larai. To understand how would you translate the word Fights in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fights or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fights synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fights. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fights in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fights in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fights with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fights?
Meaning of fights is لڑائی - Larai
Whats the definition of fights?
Definition of the fights are
What is the synonym of fights?
Synonym of word fights are battue, battling, strifes, dissension, battledore, batt, fightings, conflict, fighting, bunfight
What are the idioms with the word fights?
Here are the idioms with the word fights in them.
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- A soldier fights upon his stomach
What are the idioms related to fights?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fights.
- A bitter jest is the poison of friendship
- Advice none to marry or go to war
- All will come out in the washing
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Endless money forms the sinews of war
What are the quotes with word fights?
Here are the quotes with the word fights in them
- I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself. — Cameron Diaz
- It is said that man doesn't live by bread alone. Sometimes this is unfortunate, because people who cannot live by bread alone too often kill other people in consequence of the fights they get into. — John McCarthy
- Boxing is my real passion. I can go to ballet, theatre, movies, or other sporting events... and nothing is like the fights to me. I'm excited by the visual beauty of it. A boxer can look so spectacular by doing a good job. — LeRoy Neiman
- It's kinda cool seeing people having real fights with people they really know. — Ron Livingston