Fill in meanings in Urdu
Fill in meanings in Urdu is بھرنا Fill in in Urdu. More meanings of fill in, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Fill in Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Fill in.
- (verb) : write all the required information onto a form
- (verb) : represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- (noun) : someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- (verb) : supply with information on a specific topic
- (verb) : be a substitute
I had to learn my faith and look after my family, and I had to make priorities. But now I've done it all and there's a little space for me to fill in the universe of music again.
Every individual has a place to fill in the world and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not.
I also wanted to express the strength of cinema to hide reality, while being entertaining. Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness.
More words from Urdu related to Fill in
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fill in meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پر کرنافسادحراستسیرابچھکانارائج کرناگٹھڑ باندھناآلہادا کر نارکھوالیپانیاکٹھا کرناپاٹناچھوپناتھکا دینانم کرنالاگو کرناعلتدھباباجپانی بھر آناگھسیڑناجگانارکاوٹ ڈالناشسترتنخواہ دینااہتمامسینچناٹھس جاناسمانالیسناتر کرناادا کرنانالشگندا کرنااتہامپانی چھوڑناحشوتھکاناساماندہاڑیعہدہپٹاناجماؤ ہوناڈالنالتھیڑنابھگاناعوضسپردگیلوس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fill in
What are the meanings of Fill in in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fill in in Urdu is بھرنا - bharna. To understand how would you translate the word Fill in in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fill in or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fill in synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fill in. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fill in in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fill in in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fill in with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fill in?
Meaning of fill in is بھرنا - bharna
Whats the definition of fill in?
Definition of the fill in are
- write all the required information onto a form
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- supply with information on a specific topic
- be a substitute
What is the synonym of fill in?
Synonym of word fill in are implement, infuse, fille, fulling, congest, embale, charge, trig, filliping, daub
What are the idioms related to fill in?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fill in.
- To poison one ears against
- To poison ones ears against
What are the quotes with word fill in?
Here are the quotes with the word fill in in them
- I had to learn my faith and look after my family, and I had to make priorities. But now I've done it all and there's a little space for me to fill in the universe of music again. — Cat Stevens
- Every individual has a place to fill in the world and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- I also wanted to express the strength of cinema to hide reality, while being entertaining. Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness. — Pedro Almodovar
- When a music teacher that I had at school was taken ill and we had a variety show and I had to fill in - that's when I realized I had a voice. — Lily Allen