Fill meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Fill.
- (noun) : any material that fills a space or container
- (verb) : occupy the whole of
- (verb) : fill to satisfaction
- (verb) : assume, as of positions or roles
- (noun) : a quantity sufficient to satisfy
- (verb) : plug with a substance
- (verb) : become full
- (verb) : eat until one is sated
- (verb) : appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- (verb) : fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- (verb) : make full, also in a metaphorical sense
With 'Twilight,' you have these massive tomes that you have to condense. With 'Penoza,' we had an eight episode Dutch series that, just for the pilot alone, I condensed three episodes. So, there's a lot of filling in and a ton of invention that has to happen to fill out eight episodes.
More words related to the meanings of Fill
More words from Urdu related to Fill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منطقہچونکانامعاوضہ دیناپرکارچار دیواری میں بند کرناناکہ بندیپانیآلودہ کرنالاگو کرنابھرناباندھناباڑ لگاناپہنانالگالگاِحاطَہرائج کرناپٹہ دار ہونانجیسرمایہ کاری کرنادیناڈھیر کی شکل میں جمع کَرنادھتکارنارکاوٹ ڈالنادھبالگاناشسترتحویلپانی بھر آناگھير ليناچغہوصول کرناقلم کرناجنگلالاناقبضے میں لاناگہراپٹکامناسببندسہارامحیط کرناپگارچھکانادیوار بندی کرنارکاوٹسینچناگٹھڑ باندھنااحاطے میں رکھناحملہ کرناونڈ ...
Idioms with the word Fill in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fill
What are the meanings of Fill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fill in Urdu are بھرنا - bharna, پلانا - pilaana, گھیرنا - gheyrna, پاٹنا - paatna and سمانا - samaana. To understand how would you translate the word Fill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fill?
Meanings of fill are بھرنا - bharna, پلانا - pilaana, گھیرنا - gheyrna, پاٹنا - paatna and سمانا - samaana
Whats the definition of fill?
Definition of the fill are
- any material that fills a space or container
- occupy the whole of
- fill to satisfaction
- assume, as of positions or roles
- a quantity sufficient to satisfy
- plug with a substance
- become full
- eat until one is sated
- appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- make full, also in a metaphorical sense
What is the synonym of fill?
Synonym of word fill are infuse, nutating, environ, include, charge, feedings, encircle, hedge, water, instil
What are the idioms with the word fill?
Here are the idioms with the word fill in them.
- Goods words fill not a sack
- He fill his life time with deeds not with inactive words
- He fill his lifetime with deeds not with inactive words
- Many words will not fill the bushel
- To fill a page in history
What are the idioms related to fill?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fill.
- To poison one ears against
- To poison ones ears against
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
What are the quotes with word fill?
Here are the quotes with the word fill in them
- Britain, relative to the U.S., is a highly secular society. Philanthropy alone cannot fill the gap left by government cutbacks. And the sources of altruism go deep into our evolutionary past. — Jonathan Sacks
- He who does not fill his world with phantoms remains alone. — Antonio Porchia
- With 'Twilight,' you have these massive tomes that you have to condense. With 'Penoza,' we had an eight episode Dutch series that, just for the pilot alone, I condensed three episodes. So, there's a lot of filling in and a ton of invention that has to happen to fill out eight episodes. — Melissa Rosenberg
- My favorite thing is to be alone in a room with a blank paper in front of me and the time to fill it. — Dirk Benedict