Finances meanings in Urdu
Finances meanings in Urdu is مالی Finances in Urdu. More meanings of finances, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Finances.
- (noun) : assets in the form of money
We campaigned on the fact that we were going to have to take difficult decisions because of the state of the public finances. When we got into government we discovered that actually the public finances were in an even worse state than we thought.
My finances have been decimated by a group of people, such as my ex-attorney, my ex-business manager, and an estate planner, specifically. And they have conspired together to - to co-op my corporations, put in trustees without my knowledge.
More words from Urdu related to Finances
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Finances meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Finances
What are the meanings of Finances in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Finances in Urdu is مالی - maali. To understand how would you translate the word Finances in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Finances or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Finances synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Finances. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Finances in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Finances in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Finances with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by finances?
Meaning of finances is مالی - maali
Whats the definition of finances?
Definition of the finances are
- assets in the form of money
What is the synonym of finances?
Synonym of word finances are financial, planter, horiculturist, gardeners, gardener, yardman, pecuniary, gardner, mali
What are the idioms related to finances?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word finances.
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
- Pay what you owe and what you are worth you'll know
- The first man in the world were a gardener a ploughman and a grazier
What are the quotes with word finances?
Here are the quotes with the word finances in them
- Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement. — Ron Lewis
- We campaigned on the fact that we were going to have to take difficult decisions because of the state of the public finances. When we got into government we discovered that actually the public finances were in an even worse state than we thought. — Theresa May
- My finances have been decimated by a group of people, such as my ex-attorney, my ex-business manager, and an estate planner, specifically. And they have conspired together to - to co-op my corporations, put in trustees without my knowledge. — Randy Quaid
- Well, I think everybody is frustrated by the finances of the U.N. and the inability to solve problems of war and peace. — George H.W.Bush