Flamboyant meanings in Urdu
Flamboyant meanings in Urdu are فروزاں, دکھاوٹی, نمائشی, بھڑک دار, جاذِبِ نَظَر, پُر نُور, رَنگِين, بھَڑکِيلا Flamboyant in Urdu. More meanings of flamboyant, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Flamboyant.
- (noun) : showy tropical tree or shrub native to Madagascar; widely planted in tropical regions for its immense racemes of scarlet and orange flowers; sometimes placed in genus Poinciana
- (adjective satellite) : marked by ostentation but often tasteless
The only person who had any control was Jonathan Harris. His character was so flamboyant that he was able to make things happen. My character was fairly one-dimensional, so I had my relationship with Dr. Smith and with the family.
More words related to the meanings of Flamboyant
More words from Urdu related to Flamboyant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flamboyant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سپاہیبناوٹینخرے بازبے فکربہت عُمدہچمکناصدرشیخی بازشرارہجلتا ہواجعلیبے فائدہاجالاممتازکورابھڑ کیلافنِ خطابت و فنِ تحریربُتّہسطحینمود پسندچمکارااعظمدلکشرنگینمنوردہکتا ہوااوپریبھڑکیلافاقہ مستزرق برقخواہ مخواہبیوقوفی کی کلغیخوش مزاجدرخ شانکمینہاہمتہیرنگیلاسوزاںسختاکارت کرناظاہریذہینخود بینمکلفخطابتڈِمّیرنگا داررنگ دارادنیٰ ...
What are the meanings of Flamboyant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flamboyant in Urdu are بھڑک دار - bharak daar, نمائشی - numaa ishi, فروزاں - farozaan and دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati. To understand how would you translate the word Flamboyant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flamboyant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flamboyant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flamboyant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flamboyant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flamboyant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flamboyant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flamboyant?
Meanings of flamboyant are بھڑک دار - bharak daar, نمائشی - numaa ishi, فروزاں - farozaan and دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati
Whats the definition of flamboyant?
Definition of the flamboyant are
- showy tropical tree or shrub native to Madagascar; widely planted in tropical regions for its immense racemes of scarlet and orange flowers; sometimes placed in genus Poinciana
- marked by ostentation but often tasteless
What is the synonym of flamboyant?
Synonym of word flamboyant are theatrical, exhibitionist, ablative, vain, loud, showy, swanky, jazzy, modal, sanctimonius
What are the quotes with word flamboyant?
Here are the quotes with the word flamboyant in them
- I'm a flamboyant type of guy, a cooler version of Liberace. — Usher
- Art school had taught me it was far better to be a flamboyant failure than any kind of benign success. — Malcolm Mclaren
- The only person who had any control was Jonathan Harris. His character was so flamboyant that he was able to make things happen. My character was fairly one-dimensional, so I had my relationship with Dr. Smith and with the family. — Mark Goddard
- I did frequently refer to my war record in World War II, but not in any flamboyant way. — George McGovern