Flawed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Flawed.
- (adjective satellite) : having a blemish or flaw
The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn't want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger.
More words related to the meanings of Flawed
More words from Urdu related to Flawed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flawed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیکاکیچڑ سے بھرا ہوانابرابردھوکا بازاکارتچینیبدمزہلرزاندروہیملاوٹیبل دلیلمسخبے حیائی کابدمعاشبہ مشکلبد وضعآفتتَعفُن زَدَہاپورننامناسبغیر شائستہزشتمطلوبغیر قابل انفکاکفضولبَڑتیدو کوڑی کاشریرناپاکفاتردشمنخطاقلیلتباہنکماآفت زدہدردبیماریمعدومفاشمتزلزلویراننامعقولمسمارفاسَققابل اعتراضکج روغیرحاضرمضرمکروہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Flawed
What are the meanings of Flawed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flawed in Urdu are غلط - ghalat, ناقص - naa qis and خراب - kharaab. To understand how would you translate the word Flawed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flawed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flawed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flawed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flawed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flawed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flawed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flawed?
Meanings of flawed are غلط - ghalat, ناقص - naa qis and خراب - kharaab
Whats the definition of flawed?
Definition of the flawed are
- having a blemish or flaw
What is the synonym of flawed?
Synonym of word flawed are egregious, misrates, tameable, wicked, foul out, misrepeat, retardative, malleates, miscalled, inexact
What are the idioms related to flawed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flawed.
- Much bruit little fruit
- Make foul water foul play
- A fly on wheel
- Better go back than go wrong
- Deeds make the old man
What are the quotes with word flawed?
Here are the quotes with the word flawed in them
- But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other people, and do our best to help them find their own grace. That's what I strive to do, that's what I pray to do every day. — Barack Obama
- I'm not saying I wasn't flawed or amateurish. But you can never say I did anything to appease the music business. — Patti Smith
- The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn't want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger. — Drew Barrymore
- There's a remarkable amount of sexism on TV. When male characters are flawed, they're interesting, deep and complex. But when female characters are flawed, they're just a mess. It's good to put more flawed but interesting female characters out there because it promotes equality. — Ellen Pompeo