Flute meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Flute.
- (noun) : a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
- (noun) : a tall narrow wineglass
- (verb) : form flutes in
- (noun) : a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
More words from Urdu related to Flute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Flute
What are the meanings of Flute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flute in Urdu are بانسری - baansri, مرلی - Murli, الغوزا - Alghoza, نے - nae and بنسی - Bansi. To understand how would you translate the word Flute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flute?
Meanings of flute are بانسری - baansri, مرلی - Murli, الغوزا - Alghoza, نے - nae and بنسی - Bansi
Whats the definition of flute?
Definition of the flute are
- a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
- a tall narrow wineglass
- form flutes in
- a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
What is the synonym of flute?
Synonym of word flute are fife, pipe, a flute, conduit, flageolet, fish hook, flute a bec, flutes, fluted, fluting
What are the idioms related to flute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flute.
- Every reed will not make a pipe
- The cause being taken away the effect is removed
What are the quotes with word flute?
Here are the quotes with the word flute in them
- I had a number of very strong personalities in my family. My father was a concert flutist, the solo flute for Toscanini. — Francis Ford Coppola
- When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music. Which of you would be a reed, dumb and silent, when all else sings together in unison? — Khalil Gibran