Fly meanings in Urdu
Please find 20 English and definitions related to the word Fly.
- (verb) : pass away rapidly
- (noun) : (baseball) a hit that flies up in the air
- (noun) : two-winged insects characterized by active flight
- (noun) : fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
- (noun) : flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
- (verb) : display in the air or cause to float
- (verb) : change quickly from one emotional state to another
- (verb) : hit a fly
- (verb) : transport by aeroplane
- (verb) : be dispersed or disseminated
- (verb) : travel in an airplane
- (verb) : move quickly or suddenly
- (verb) : travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- (verb) : cause to fly or float
- (verb) : travel through the air; be airborne
- (verb) : run away quickly
- (verb) : decrease rapidly and disappear
- (adjective satellite) : (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
- (verb) : operate an airplane
- (noun) : an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth
|They will fly tomorrow||وہ کل پرواز کریں گے|
More words related to the meanings of Fly
More words from Urdu related to Fly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بُخارات بن کر اُڑ جانااجردق کرنازور دیناتکونا بادبانروکناجھوکاتیرا لے جاناشرط لگانادہاڑیبے وقتچھلانگپچ چر مارناعہدروزینہتنگ کرناہٹ لگانااچھلنارکاوٹ ڈالناترسیل کرناخوشی کی لہرقسم دلاناجنگ برپا کرناجہاز میں سب سے آگے کا پالچوکڑی بھرناپخ لگانابھاپ ہو جاناگروی رکھناصلہچم چچڑپھاندناسد راہ ہونابہناہلکے سے بہا لے جاناہٹیجزا سزااڑیل گھوڑاکد کڑے لگانااڑا لے جانااڑنامرہون کرناداؤں پر لگانااڑ کرناپھدکناروڑے اٹکاناہلکوربُخارات بن جانابدلہدبانامکھی ...
Idioms with the word Fly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fly
What are the meanings of Fly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fly in Urdu are اڑنا - urna and مکھی - makkhi. To understand how would you translate the word Fly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fly?
Meanings of fly are اڑنا - urna and مکھی - makkhi
Whats the definition of fly?
Definition of the fly are
- pass away rapidly
- (baseball) a hit that flies up in the air
- two-winged insects characterized by active flight
- fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
- flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
- display in the air or cause to float
- change quickly from one emotional state to another
- hit a fly
- transport by aeroplane
- be dispersed or disseminated
- travel in an airplane
- move quickly or suddenly
- travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- cause to fly or float
- travel through the air; be airborne
- run away quickly
- decrease rapidly and disappear
- (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
- operate an airplane
- an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth
What is the synonym of fly?
Synonym of word fly are waft, flywheels, obstruct, flyting, leap, flyte, beeve, flyping, beehouse, jib
What are the idioms with the word fly?
Here are the idioms with the word fly in them.
- A fly in the ointment
- A fly on wheel
- Birds of a feather fly together
- Even a fly hath its spleen
- If you must fly fly well
What are the idioms related to fly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fly.
- He who exercises his own right injures no one
- To ride the high horse
- Bees that have honey in their mouth have stings in their tails
- Daub yourself with honey and you will be covered with flies
- He will not lose the droppings of his nose
What are the quotes with word fly?
Here are the quotes with the word fly in them
- A celibate, like the fly in the heart of an apple, dwells in a perpetual sweetness, but sits alone, and is confined and dies in singularity. — Jeremy Taylor
- Eagles commonly fly alone. They are crows, daws, and starlings that flock together. — John Webster
- The devil had as good have let Paul alone, for he no sooner comes into prison but he falls a preaching, at which the gates of Satan's prison fly open, and poor sinners come forth. — William Gurnall
- Sisters are always drying their hair. Locked into rooms, alone, they pose at the mirror, shoulders bare, trying this way and that their hair, or fly importunate down the stair to answer the telephone. — Phyllis McGinley
How to use fly in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use fly in a sentence.
- They will fly tomorrow — وہ کل پرواز کریں گے