Foggy meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Foggy.
- (adjective satellite) : indistinct or hazy in outline
- (adjective satellite) : obscured by fog
- (adjective satellite) : filled or abounding with fog or mist
- (adjective satellite) : stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
More words related to the meanings of Foggy
More words from Urdu related to Foggy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Foggy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غاربےٹھکانےپولادل گیرناپختہچمک کم کرناآہستہلاغراندھیرابے دلی سے کام کرناسایہ دارڈھیلاپھٹا ہواقدامت پسندابر نماکُند ذہنمریلبے جانقابلپارینہبَد حَواس ہو جانابھاریماندہپرفنکم زورغیر فطریمضمحلبادلوسگھرہوموسمکَمزورآدرمُبہَمسست ہوناپھس پھساغیر واضع طور پرشاخمجربپھیکیمریضبے محلاُونگھتے ہوۓبے ہودہشاقمسنسکتے کی حالت پیدا کر دیناناسمجھعتیقبلا چمکتیزفالتوکچا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Foggy
What are the meanings of Foggy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Foggy in Urdu are سست - sust, پرانا - puraana, ضعیف - zaiif, دھندلا - dhundla, کہر آلود - kohr aaluud, بڈھا - buddha and دھندلے طور سے - Dhundlay taur sey. To understand how would you translate the word Foggy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Foggy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Foggy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Foggy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Foggy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Foggy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Foggy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by foggy?
Meanings of foggy are سست - sust, پرانا - puraana, ضعیف - zaiif, دھندلا - dhundla, کہر آلود - kohr aaluud, بڈھا - buddha and دھندلے طور سے - Dhundlay taur sey
Whats the definition of foggy?
Definition of the foggy are
- indistinct or hazy in outline
- obscured by fog
- filled or abounding with fog or mist
- stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
What is the synonym of foggy?
Synonym of word foggy are slacking, purana, old, dodder, languished, dull, lazy, inveterate, slows, forasmuch
What are the idioms related to foggy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word foggy.
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
- Joe miller
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- Lie by
- Peg too low
What are the quotes with word foggy?
Here is the quote with the word foggy in them
- An investigator starts research in a new field with faith, a foggy idea, and a few wild experiments. Eventually the interplay of negative and positive results guides the work. By the time the research is completed, he or she knows how it should have been started and conducted. — Donald Cram