Fools meanings in Urdu
Fools meanings in Urdu is بیوقوف Fools in Urdu. More meanings of fools, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Fools
More words from Urdu related to Fools
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fools meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سادہ لوحکاہلحیوانمجنوںخالی سرپھؤڑجنم کا پاگلگاؤدی یا احمق بنانااجیرنبےسلیقہخر دماغبیلبے ڈھنگاضعیف العقلکم عقلچوتیاپھیکیخبطاتلی دماغدھوکا دینابے تکاالودیوانہبیوقوفبے وقوف بناناخبطیاحمقسستاہلیباؤلابے مغزگنوارسڑیجڑکند ذہنکندہ نا تراشجنونونیبے وقوفنادانمادر زاد دیوانہغیر واضحالو یا چوتیا بنانااچاٹسڑ بلاسور والاپاگلجھینپفاترالعقلمجنونکُند ذہن ...
Idioms with the word Fools in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fools
What are the meanings of Fools in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fools in Urdu is بیوقوف - Bewaqoof. To understand how would you translate the word Fools in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fools or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fools synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fools. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fools in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fools in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fools with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fools?
Meaning of fools is بیوقوف - Bewaqoof
Whats the definition of fools?
Definition of the fools are
What is the synonym of fools?
Synonym of word fools are stuprating, gawky, idiophanous, lunatic, idiopathic, idiotish, stupidest, stuprated, empty headed, idiocratic
What are the idioms with the word fools?
Here are the idioms with the word fools in them.
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- All fails that fools think
- Children and fools tell the truth
- Even fools speak to the purpose
- If there were no fools there would be no knaves
What are the idioms related to fools?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fools.
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool but in great things is a rouge
- He that cheateth in small things is a fool; but in great things is a rouge
- Learned fools are the greatest fools
- No fool like an old fool
- The fool asks much but he is more fool who grants it
What are the quotes with word fools?
Here are the quotes with the word fools in them
- But there comes a moment in everybody's life when he must decide whether he'll live among the human beings or not - a fool among fools or a fool alone. — Thornton Wilder
- Eloquence, n. The art of orally persuading fools that white is the color that it appears to be. It includes the gift of making any color appear white. — Ambrose Bierce
- For Forms of Government let fools contest whatever is best administered is best. — Alexander Pope
- Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other. — Benjamin Franklin